Black Bush

Has anyone seen Black Bush on Chapelle?
That was the funniest skit he has ever done! Vote Black Bush, Mars Bitches and No More Gays Settling Down! Hilarious!

Oh, what? You don’t have an army? Then SHUT THE FUCK UP.

SHUT…THE…FUCK…UP! that episode was all about the stinky-stinky and the cock-a-dookie! how white are charlie murphy’s teeth?! one of the funniest little segments was when they showed him getting into character!

yellow cake bitches

Saw it again last night…

That whole Wayne Brady thing was out of control.

“He’s got aluminum tubes!!!”

“Don’t tell me Wayne Brady has to choke a bitch?!?!?”

Too Funny.

B.

THAT NIGGA HAS AN ALUMINUM TUBE! DO I NEED TO TELL YOU NIGGAS WHAT HE CAN DO WITH THAT SHIT?!!?

We also found some yellow cake… YELLOW CAKE!!!

Be careful with that yellow cake, son

Man i know what im doin, its in a special CIA napkin

haha or jamie fox as tony blair

I need to address the real issues… Gay people are getting married… MARRRIED!!!

Chapelle and Attel are the greatest comdedians ever

I think chapelle is hilarious as well. However I heard from someone that he is going to showtime. Can anyone verify or give some insight into this. By the way I don’t mean to start a rumor just something I heard and it will suck if I have to pay extra. But I would because he is the best.

OIL? Who said anything about oil?..knoks the pitcher of water over and runs out…fucking funny shit!

yeah, that was a great skit.

The skits with him and Lil John are hilarious too…

When Oprah calls him (lil John) and tells him he’s pregnant and he says “is it mine” and she says “yes” and he goes into the whole “Skeet! skeet! skeet!” rant… Damn funny stuff

That whole show was great.

“You ain’t gonna snitch?”
Black Actors, we gotta stick together!

Talk about gay people gettin married,BBQ`ing Yo I love you dog,lets gets married…that shit is GROSS!!! Hahaha I was going to start a thread on this last week,has to be one of the funniest skits since RICK JAMES BITCH!

best chapelle skit was the wayne brady one, that was hilarioussss. ive seen wayne brady on whose line is it or his dumb talk show, i could never picture him doing a skit like that. it was genius.

that southpark before it was funny too, the one where cartman is the AWESOME-O 2000. weak.