Black Batman

Hell, at least you’re getting a superhero.

All the openly Jewish people in major comics are SUPERVILLIANS:

Magneto,
Lex Luther,
The Joker (possibly, certainly religious banter re: Passover with his sidekick Harley Quinn, who is openly Jewish).

Heck, even Dr. Xavier’s crazy evil kid is Jewish (mother Jewish).

You’d think, with Joooos controling the media and the world, we’d get better press.

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]sardines12 wrote:

This:

Is what happens when a Black Batman story is told right. This is Supreme Power’s attempt at an alternate universe…where their “Superman…aka Hyperion” falls to Earth but is found by the US government and NOT The Kents.

batman has the same death of his family stigma…only with the death by the hands of white supremacists. He is racist against whites…which is most of the conflict between him and Hyperion.[/quote]
That angle seems tired at this point in time, white supremacists etc… I think the African setting is more relevant to todays issues and I do agree with you about seeing more characters of other races. As a mexican all I’ve got is Blue Beetle? [/quote]

Hey, it wasn’t a tired concept at all because they didn’t dwell on it. They made it a point…and then allowed that to be the initial conflict between him and a super powered Hyperion.

It was VERY well written as I bought the whole series.

Marvel whooped DC’s ass in that comic as far as reality is concerned. That story is what would happen if a “superman” actually landed here in this day and age and was brought up to 2011 as an adult.[/quote]

How many issues was it? I might have to check this out on ebay.

[quote]Jewbacca wrote:

Magneto,
Lex Luther,
The Joker (possibly, certainly religious banter re: Passover with his sidekick Harley Quinn, who is openly Jewish).

Heck, even Dr. Xavier’s crazy evil kid is Jewish (mother Jewish).

You’d think, with Joooos controling the media and the world, we’d get better press.[/quote]
You have the best Hero of all time the ever lovin’ blue eyed Thing idol of millions who’s Jewish, Kitty Pryde Shadowcat of the X-Men is also a jew. Plus the greatest comic artist of all times Jack Kirby was jewish

[quote]kevinm1 wrote:
You have the best Hero of all time the ever lovin’ blue eyed Thing idol of millions who’s Jewish, Kitty Pryde Shadowcat of the X-Men is also a jew. Plus the greatest comic artist of all times Jack Kirby was jewish[/quote]

Oh, the “Thing.” Great.

There are plenty of Jewish folks in the comics: Stan Lee, the guy who invented Superman, whatnot.

That’s my point: you’d think Stan Lee would make Dr. Xavier or someone cool major Jewish.

But, no, we get Lex Luther and Magneto, and a big dumb rock guy.

[quote]Jewbacca wrote:

[quote]kevinm1 wrote:
You have the best Hero of all time the ever lovin’ blue eyed Thing idol of millions who’s Jewish, Kitty Pryde Shadowcat of the X-Men is also a jew. Plus the greatest comic artist of all times Jack Kirby was jewish[/quote]

Oh, the “Thing.” Great.

There are plenty of Jewish folks in the comics: Stan Lee, the guy who invented Superman, whatnot.

That’s my point: you’d think Stan Lee would make Dr. Xavier or someone cool major Jewish.

But, no, we get Lex Luther and Magneto, and a big dumb rock guy.[/quote]
Stan Lee can suck a dick he’s been riding Kirby’s ass forever

[b]Plot Summary

Long ago, Kyle Richmond looked into the face of madness - now, it’s looking back at him. As a boy, Richmond - the man who would one day become Nighthawk - witnessed the senseless murder of his parents. There was no reason for their deaths, no provocation - they were just simply in the wrong place at the wrong time. It was a traumatic event that has left him scarred for life - and turned him into a hero more feared than the criminals he polices. Now, it’s happening again…but on a much larger scale. The people of Chicago - men, women and children - are dying in the streets, victims of a monster whose thirst for slaughter cannot be quenched, whose soul is a bottomless void and whose scars run even deeper than Nighthawk’s. And it’s flashing a killer smile. Collecting SUPREME POWER: NIGHTHAWK #1-6.[/b]

[quote]kevinm1 wrote:

[quote]Jewbacca wrote:

[quote]kevinm1 wrote:

Oh, the “Thing.” Great.

Stan Lee can suck a dick he’s been riding Kirby’s ass forever [/quote]
So, so, glad somebody said that.

[b]Plot Summary

Long ago, Kyle Richmond looked into the face of madness - now, it’s looking back at him. As a boy, Richmond - the man who would one day become Nighthawk - witnessed the senseless murder of his parents. There was no reason for their deaths, no provocation - they were just simply in the wrong place at the wrong time. It was a traumatic event that has left him scarred for life - and turned him into a hero more feared than the criminals he polices. Now, it’s happening again…but on a much larger scale. The people of Chicago - men, women and children - are dying in the streets, victims of a monster whose thirst for slaughter cannot be quenched, whose soul is a bottomless void and whose scars run even deeper than Nighthawk’s. And it’s flashing a killer smile. Collecting SUPREME POWER: NIGHTHAWK #1-6.[/b][/quote]
Sweet I’ll have to check that out, and if you’re into different takes on the bats story you should check out flashpoint batman. In this story Bruce dies bur his dad lives and becomes a crazy batman who kills.

My childhood was corroded by images of DA BLACK GOKU

They basically took all of the DC comics and made them…darker. Hyperion won’t hesitate to kill. He feels none of the ties to humanity that Superman does. They release a team of these guys into the Middle East to fight for the US…and they just wipe out entire villages. The entire region fears the US…until they find their own super soldiers.

[quote]Jewbacca wrote:

[/quote]

Wait, almost ALL the superheroes are Jews! Look at these names:

Spiderman? (spidermin)
Superman? (supermin)
Ironman? (Ironmin)
Batman? (Batmin)

How much more Jewish could they be?? (Batberg, Spiderberg, …)

I thought Black Panther (at least in the Avengers series canon) was pretty a pretty legit back story and a capable superhero. Not a typical ‘western’ superhero story (Batman, Spiderman, etc).

[quote]SteelyD wrote:
I thought Black Panther (at least in the Avengers series canon) was pretty a pretty legit back story and a capable superhero. Not a typical ‘western’ superhero story (Batman, Spiderman, etc).[/quote]

It’s a great story…a guy as smart as Stark who is a king of his own country (and as such has impossible assistance at his beck and call…ie, he has a get away jet stashed in the harbor in New York City just in case and tons of staff who can plant shit anywhere).

To make a movie off of it though is something I am glad they waited to do.

A 90’s version of this would have sucked ass and been too focus on the race aspect to a fault.

[quote]sardines12 wrote:

[quote]kevinm1 wrote:

[quote]Jewbacca wrote:

[quote]kevinm1 wrote:

Oh, the “Thing.” Great.

So, so, glad somebody said that.[/quote]
Of course and it’s sad because it’s only been the last few years that I’ve realized how influencial Kirby was Lee is just a snake oil flim flam man good talker but not very creative

[quote]kevinm1 wrote:

[quote]sardines12 wrote:

[quote]kevinm1 wrote:

[quote]Jewbacca wrote:

[quote]kevinm1 wrote:

Oh, the “Thing.” Great.

Of course and it’s sad because it’s only been the last few years that I’ve realized how influencial Kirby was Lee is just a snake oil flim flam man good talker but not very creative[/quote]

I hope they make a new gods movie that was always my favorite.

[quote]sardines12 wrote:

[quote]kevinm1 wrote:

[quote]sardines12 wrote:

[quote]kevinm1 wrote:

[quote]Jewbacca wrote:

[quote]kevinm1 wrote:

Oh, the “Thing.” Great.

Of course and it’s sad because it’s only been the last few years that I’ve realized how influencial Kirby was Lee is just a snake oil flim flam man good talker but not very creative[/quote]

I hope they make a new gods movie that was always my favorite. [/quote]
Masters of the Universe with Lungren is actually a reworked New Gods movie script, just like Cyborg was a sequal to Masters of the Universe

[quote]kevinm1 wrote:

[quote]sardines12 wrote:

[quote]kevinm1 wrote:

[quote]sardines12 wrote:

[quote]kevinm1 wrote:

[quote]Jewbacca wrote:

[quote]kevinm1 wrote:

Oh, the “Thing.” Great.

I hope they make a new gods movie that was always my favorite. [/quote]
Masters of the Universe with Lungren is actually a reworked New Gods movie script, just like Cyborg was a sequal to Masters of the Universe[/quote]
I never understood why they made them come to earth.

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:

already on it…

lol[/quote]

fucking lame…

There’s only one caped crusader I want to hear about.