T Nation

BK Broiler VS Chicken Whopper

What’s the difference?

Probably the pickles, ketchup, and onions. If you order them plain, they are probably the same thing (that’s just a guess though).

Their both made of chicken, of dubious origin.

I’m not positive about this, but the Chicken Whopper appears to be about 25-50% larger than the old BK Broiler. That would also make sense given our “Supersize” culture. I hope to get a nutrition sheet from Burger King on my next visit, so I’ll know for sure. In the meantime, I still order them “no mayo” and they taste about the same.

When I go to Burger King I just order the chicken patty and a packet of mayo. They charge less (at least here they do,) and I get a broiled chicken breast without bread to throw away. They just changed the toppings they regularly put on it so they had something to advertise. You could always order it that way, but I prefer my way.

Having eaten both, it looks to me as though the Broiler was parts pressed into a patty-type shape. The Chicken Whopper appears to be real chicken breast, tho after Ko’s comment, I am starting to wonder.

There is no difference, they are the same thing. I have been eating them for years. I believe they just changed the name because BK Broiler really doesn’t tell what kind of sandwich it is.

One is poisonous while the other is not.

Thanks for being so specific. I guess I’ll just have to flip a coin and risk certain death. :slight_smile:

http://www.burgerking.com/Food/ nnutrition/interactivewizard/nutrition01. asp?mi=0;46;0;1;,8,84,79,50,55,;5&mt=1&dp=1