BJ

Aron, you sound like something out of the Godfather movie! Women are not either Madonnas or Whores, just as men are not Godly or Devilish. We are all something called HUMANS which I’ll bet, is the way your wife sees you, and the way you need to see her. Sneaking around cheating on her does not show the respect you, the Father of her Children claim to have for her.P.S. your kids are human too and I hope you treat your daughter better than your wife.

Big Chief, sorry but your post seems like B.S. and I agree with the previous post, an hour long B.J. movie would be boring. Just in case it’s true though, I’ll ask again-why did they pick you?

look. I constantly keep hearing women saying that their husbands are 100% faithful…these same women often find themselves in bed with other men. believe me… If you are keeping yourself from having new interesting sexual expiriences with other women you are not gaining anything. I don t exactly know the reason for this but it is true that the wives become kind of sad with these 100% faithful guys.Some women have even told me that they think their lack of interest towards their husbands is due to the husbands 100% faithfulness. they usually admit however that knowing about their husbands unfaithfulness would hurt them…

Dan. your way of thinking reminds me of the female way of seeing things. A bj is sucking a dick…believe it or not. A “real man” wouldn t want his wife kissing her kids with the same mouth she sucks with…

Well, Aron, if she’s not sucking you off what if she was sucking another guy off? If you’re going to cheat she should have the same advantage. Seems that it would be worse for her to kiss you kids then.

john U…insulting peoples wives only prooves your terrible lack of imagination. Yes, in theory the wife should have the same right, but they can t really do it. Why? becouse people regard such women as whores. that s just the way it is…not my fault. a sexually active man however, is usually considered full of life. there is no way I could deny myself the pleasure of tasting different women… these delisious beings are so tasty. I crave for their irresistable beauty… not having anything to do with all these beauties becouse of marrige would be worst than death. women are delisious fruits that need to be picked by real men…so if you wanna stay away from these jewels…these wonderful treasures…I have absolutely no problem with that… it only leaves more women to be satisfied and appreciated by guys like me… oooohhh…YES!!

A girl…they dont call him the BIG chief for nothing

First of all, this story sounds made up. Second of all, I can’t believe T.net would even publish this garbage. Third of all, if you are asking a bunch of people you don’t even know for advice on if YOU SHOULD CHEAT ON YOUR WIFE, you have a lot more problems than you think.

I thought sex was outlawed in Canada.

Aron…I was not insulting your wife. I was merely illustrating a point. What you do is your business but your reason for calling a woman a whore is only valid in relation to a specific society. In fact, most mammalian females, especially the majority of primates, are known to copulate with as many males as possible to ensure a child. Human females are no different, they will usually find one male who can provide for there offspring and behind his back have a child with a man who has better genetics. The talk shows are a pretty good example even if they are staged. Most people believe that a man chooses a woman for a mate and, in general, they are wrong. The woman is the one who chooses otherwise you’d be raping them to get laid. If you want to have sex with many different women, why did you get married and take a vow to be faithful to your wife? Are you of some religion or a part of some social setting that actually condones this behavior? BTW, your wife does have grounds for divorce and could take you for quite a bit of money if your not careful. I’m not trying to make any judgements I would just like to know your reasoning because I still don’t understand.

A Girl, I assure you the offer was legit. I’ve been trying to get ahold of my friend to get his web address so you can look his site up. When I do I will post it. Why me? Well, I used to do some pretty crazy stuff when I was in college and maybe he thought I’d bite. Plus I’m 6’ 195 and ripped which may be part of the reason. (My name speaks for my other measurement!)
We all have our own set of morals and ethics when it comes to sex and I respect everyone’s opinions. Its my opinion though that sex would be more boring that an hour long bj video if oral foreplay was considered disgusting and unnatural.

Aron, I think it’s fairly obvious to the adults in this forum that you’re just a kid who’s read too many Playboy magazine tales. I’ll explain it to you in small words so you can think about it as you mature past puberty…

Being married and faithful is not a burden in the slightest if you choose your spouse with wisdom and patience, and in fact people who remain faithful throughout a marriage are the ones who (in my experience) are the most highly regarded by their peers. All too often, though, people jump into marriage without the slightest thought towards long-term satisfaction, i.e., whether the “chosen one” will be able to continue satisfying you physically, mentally, and spiritually (and I don’t mean the latter in a religious sense). Such a lack of foresight most often leads to divorce, or, in some cases, either short- or long-term adultery prior to that divorce.

Nothing good ever comes from adultery. It alienates loved ones – most epecially, and obviously, the spouse – and it brings nothing but contempt from those who choose to be stronger and wiser. Personally, as someone who is in a long-term happy marriage and has turned down a few “extracirricular” offers from attractive women, as think someone who engages in adultery is a spineless worm who deserves to be castrated, and that goes for both men and women.

Just my opinion of course, kid, but food for thought nonetheless…

Wow…this Aron or whatever his name is sure has a poor view of blowjobs and sex in general. My wife eats blue cheese dressing and then kisses my kids later, she brushes her teeth first. But wow…just because a woman slurps on your willie doesn’t suddenly pollute her mouth for life. After all, you eat a sandwich with the same hand you wipe your ass with (assuming you do wipe your ass), I hope you wash your hands but that doesn’t mean you can then never floss your teeth.

I’d rather stay faithful and get my blowjobs at home thanks. I’m anything but whimpy or boring. I get other offers but I’m enough of a man to say no. Prior to marriage I’d been with enough women to know that they aren’t that much different, except in what they are willing to do. I found a woman that likes to do the same things I do and we have a great life together. I feel sorry for people with such jaded views on the pleasures of life and marriage. I hope they change before you run into the girl that decides to marry you.

Aron - Do you kiss the women that give you blow jobs? If so, then based upon your theory, when you kiss your wife or kids you are basically…

Actually I think it more disrespectful to stick you dick in your wife after your put it in another woman.

bob. it is obvious that you have never been able to enjoy a woman the right way…with what wine do you enjoy your women? Oh, sorry, I just remembered…you don t enjoy them at all! listen. Women are the same thing as fine wines. they were created by our lord, to be enjoyed by men. These are the basics to a healthy masculinity. It sounds to me that the bare thought of your wife leaving you petrifies you. It scares you to death. That is called: being held by the balls. believe me…I sympathize with you. It must be a nightmare. STEELYEYES…yes, I do whipe my ass. But with toiletpaper!!! This is obviously a new idea to you. try using toilet paper from now on…not just your bare hands! Or most women will stay far away from you for ever… .disgusting stuff!!

Wow…I honestly thought that in the year 2001 that most of the knuckledraggers like Aron would be gone, but alas there are a few vestiges of the dim past left among us that walk fully erect.

Ok…he man…Aron I mean…do you hold your dick with tweezers when you take a piss? Rubber gloves maybe? Once that hand has been there…I don’t know man. Picking your teeth would then be sucking your own dick by proxy.

You know where kids come from? Yep, your face once slid right out of your mommies cooter. Damn, that must just skeeve you out to rattle that one around behind your furrowed brow ridge. You must be one of those anal retentives that won’t let the vegetables touch the meat on the plate either. Amazing, truly amazing.

aron - I feel sorry for you. Truly, truly sorry for you. I won’t call you names or insult you, but I can’t say I disagree with SteelyEyes. If you truly have such a low opinion of women in general then you always be with women who are the embodyment of your views. So, if someone’s wife goes down on him it’s demeaning? What planet are you from? What is demeaning about giving pleasure to your husband? I feel sorry for the women you are with. I see…you as a MAN can sleep around, but if a woman does she’s a whore. Nice attitude. And if you think that way, you are part of the problem. You can say it’s not your fault; but if you agree with that then it IS your fault. Cheating on your wife is just plain nasty, if you have that low of an opinion of her, get divorced, she’ll be better off.

"Some women have even told me that they think their lack of interest towards their husbands is due to the husbands 100% faithfulness. they usually admit however that knowing about their husbands unfaithfulness would hurt them..." Sorry, BULLSH*T. No woman on earth would be happy if her man cheated on her. If a woman is not interested in her husband there are other problems in the relationship. And knowing about the cheating? who the hell wouldn't want to know that they are being exposed to diseases? Guess what? Herpes and Genetal warts are not preventable with condoms! YEAH! give your wife a diesase that has no cure! Aren't YOU a real man!!!

Not cheating? My ass, let be be very clear on this topic. If you get a blow job, a hand job, or any kind of sexually intimate act, you are in fact, with out a doubt cheating. I think the best thing to do is admit that fact. Secondly, consider whether or not you care if you cheat, some people don’t. I am streching, but I will go on record as to make the prediction that you will eventually cheat on your wife. It’s up to you if you think that is a bad thing or not. As a married man, I think you made the right choice. Will you always choose the path of monogomy, however?

Aron: I just wanted to say thanks for affirming my guess regarding your age and maturity level. Keep reading those Playboys, kid; you’re bound to learn something that will help you with your first woman…

Hey aron, please give us your wife’s phone number. I figure if you are tasting different women, why can’t she taste other men?! Ahh…yes and what better men than T-men! See, we to are fine jewels. Crowning achievements for women to mount. All those in favour of passing around aron’s wife say “I”. Then she can blow us and then kiss your kids!

Mike the Libritarian - That was the funniest definition of marriage I have ever heard. Been burned once or twice, huh? Though I disaggree, I certainly won’t change your mind, mother nature will probably fix that. I used to think like that too, those were some of the best times of my life. I am guessing your a Bob Dylan fan? Just Guessing.

pat, consider how absurd it would be if, after making a new friend, he or she insisted you sign a contract forcing you to be his or her friend for life. The only reason marriage does not sound just as absurd is because the practice pervades our culture.

I’ve never heard of Bob Dylan and am fortunate enough to have never married. Nor will I as long as I possess a working mind. I’m a rationalist, an atheist, a hedonist, and a libertarian. With that kind of background, the possibility of me suddenly deciding to adopt an irrational religious ritual that can only enslave me and bring harm to my own person is exactly zero.