T Nation

BJ Penn, WTF, Dude

You’re going to get AIDs licking up everyone’s blood like that.

Lol…my girlfriend pretended to lean in and suck my cut hand yesterday and I yelled, “WTF you think you’re BJ Penn or something?” She is an MMA fan so she totally knew what I was talking about.

Anywho, it is pretty fucked up that he does that but least those guys are tested fairly regularly. Reminds me of Cartman when he licked Scott’s tears after he made him eat his own parents.

He does seem like a demented dude.

I hope to hell they don’t allow fighters with AIDS to fight in the first place.

I think he’s pretty fucking badass for licking the blood of some guy he just beat the shit out of.

That shit’s just a little…weird.

Is that what’s helped his cardio?

Not that it would make it any better, but I thought he was wiping sweat of Sherk when I saw it. I’ll have to watch it again.

Dude might be gay. A man don’t drink another man’s blood. You drink a woman’s blood. Dude is gay.

I think if you compiled what makes a man gay according to everyone on the net, there would be nothing left that made a man straight.

[quote]JohnnyNinja wrote:
I think if you compiled what makes a man gay according to everyone on the net, there would be nothing left that made a man straight.[/quote]

So you agree with me in saying that he might be gay?

I don’t care.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Kind of makes me cringe everytime i see it

BLOOD DOPING!!!

I enjoyed that fight. I was happy to see Sherk go down, bleeding.

My favorite part was when they interviewed him at the end and he said, “He (Penn) wanted to box me, and I proved I can box. Not a lot of people know it, but I can box.”

Yeah, right. I still don’t understand how he thinks he can box. He got the shit beat out of him. He couldn’t hit Penn for his life. He was missing all over the place. It was HIS face that was busted up and bleeding…not Penn’s. And…he had the nerve to say that he can box??? What a loser!

[quote]Eddie_would_tow wrote:

My favorite part was when they interviewed him at the end and he said, “He (Penn) wanted to box me, and I proved I can box. Not a lot of people know it, but I can box.”

Yeah, right. I still don’t understand how he thinks he can box. He got the shit beat out of him. He couldn’t hit Penn for his life. He was missing all over the place. It was HIS face that was busted up and bleeding…not Penn’s. And…he had the nerve to say that he can box??? What a loser![/quote]

Actually I thought Sherks striking was pretty good, BJ was just better.

[quote]No-Gi wrote:
Eddie_would_tow wrote:

Yeah, right. I still don’t understand how he thinks he can box. He got the shit beat out of him. He couldn’t hit Penn for his life. He was missing all over the place. It was HIS face that was busted up and bleeding…not Penn’s. And…he had the nerve to say that he can box??? What a loser!

Actually I thought Sherks striking was pretty good, BJ was just better.[/quote]

I’m not convinced of that. However, I’ll give you this: if Sherk had connected with any of his strikes, it would’ve been good.

BUT…he didn’t connect. At least not nearly enough. I don’t care amazing you can strike…if you can’t connect, you’re like the basketball player who can drive to the basket faster than anybody else but always misses the layup shot.

if, if’s and but’s were candy and nuts, it would be christmas all year long. Haha that just sounds ridiculous.

Penn stole it from Barnett. Anyways I wonder why Sherk didn’t change up the gameplan he was getting picked apart by BJs reach yet he did nothing about, he should have tried using some angles or watched how short boxers get inside or something. Taking 3 shots to land 1 is not a good strategy unless you are sure that 1 can knock the guy out.

[quote]mharmar wrote:
Penn stole it from Barnett. Anyways I wonder why Sherk didn’t change up the gameplan he was getting picked apart by BJs reach yet he did nothing about, he should have tried using some angles or watched how short boxers get inside or something. Taking 3 shots to land 1 is not a good strategy unless you are sure that 1 can knock the guy out.[/quote]

I think his ego got in the way. He wanted to prove to everybody that he could box. I bet he got insecure about it from a fan or something. He sure got his head beat in. Yet…he still thinks he can box! ROFLMFAO!!!