BIZZARE Lab Results in the Middle of the Jungle

I live in Sth America 4 hours from the closest lab and today I recieved my bloods,I asked the women working there what their conversion parameters were…She had no idea.I understand that a standard ng/ml conversion to ng/dl figure is to multiply by 100 and that makes perfect sense as my Total Test was 7.39 ng/ml which is more or less what it usually is…739ng/dl…However their reference range is 2.49-------------8.36ng/ml and appart from its highest cutoff point being so low the number itself makes zero sense,how and why could it be 836 ng/dl,why such an abstract nb…Does anybody have any idea whats going on here,Ive done a full days reading and come up blank…
Thanks in advance…

I don’t believe the reference ranges are even or rounded numbers, if that’s what you’re asking. And different labs have different ranges. I can’t see anything wrong with a range of 249-836ng/dL

Thanks man,what I was thinking is that the lowish highend cut-off may simply be age adjusted…Im 47 so it is prob close to never that anyone of my age here would ever be over 836…Im just used to a cut-off of 1100…I was running 750 test.e for 5 months and had to stop hahahahah because I ran out of clothes that fit,I never did bloods during the blast but did before I hoped on and like the last 5 years of bloods was between 730-750 completely natural…
Thanks for the reply ,helped put me at ease…

Different labs, different standards. There are a lot of posts on here from @johann77 that goes into how lab ranges are created… the point, more or less, is you can compare where you fall within a range but not the exact number. i.e. if you’re on the high end for one lab that says high is 900 and on the high end for another lab that says high is 1100… your level are actually probably pretty close to the same.

There’s nothing wrong with their reference ranges. 249-836 isn’t terribly unusual

im at 739 and their highest is 836 so I was thinking a similair thing.But at 47 using that logic im naturally around 880 and that is rediculously high.