Bizarro Bodybuilding

Wow read this thread bigguts.com - This website is for sale! - bigguts Resources and Information.

Looking at the responses the replies are pretty much EXACTLY what i would expect on this site if somebody were to make a thread saying “Why be Big?” . I find that really interesting. From what I get it on that site it boils down to be notice and being powerful. Dam thats actually kinda freaky.

[quote]optheta wrote:
Wow read this thread bigguts.com - This website is for sale! - bigguts Resources and Information.

Looking at the responses the replies are pretty much EXACTLY what i would expect on this site if somebody were to make a thread saying “Why be Big?” . I find that really interesting. From what I get it on that site it boils down to be notice and being powerful. Dam thats actually kinda freaky.[/quote]

that’s what freaked me out as well. like if you took the pics away and replaced them with some of the members from t.nation, the posts and questions and answers would still make perfect sense.

Its so wierd because in terms of physique T-Nation and that site are on 2 different ends of the spectrum. T-Nation getting as much muscle as possible, BigGut site is having excess amounts of fat on the body.

And even though we are on different ends of the spectrum both ultimately have the same goal. Interesting look into the human psyche to say the least.

I find that so incredible fucked up that I can’t even come up with anything clever to say to insult them. I cannot in any way imagine being like that.

Hah. I’ve been at a fat-support forum, and made a thread about how I’m sick and tired of being percieved as narcissistic and shallow, muscles, abs and all that. Told them how I wanted to gain fat and be a normal person just like everyone else, not self obsessed and similar. All of them were really helpful, and offered some pretty sound advice on my “problem”. Stop exercising. Reduce movement. Drive everywhere. Eat junk food. Etc.

I didn’t think people like this existed in the world… I mean obviously the world’s big enough that theres always going to be SOMEONE who’s into something weird but this is a really big thing apparently… It’s truly fucked up…
I don’t know what’s worse, people who mean to get huge or people who lack the willpower not to be. Both make me worry about the future of our race.

[quote]What the hottest reason for having a big gut hanging from your bod?
One of the big things (no pun intended) is the restrictions. I love the feeling of barely being able to fit into a Denny’s booth seat, and I’m barely 16.[/quote]

. . . Sad.

From post #9.

i just puked in my mouth a little. awesome.

Ok that just sickens me, seriously I have never felt the urge to simply set another human being on fire and giggle at the screams of pain as I do right now!

Let’s throw things at them. Mainly bricks.

[quote]John Q. Adequate wrote:
Hah. I’ve been at a fat-support forum, and made a thread about how I’m sick and tired of being percieved as narcissistic and shallow, muscles, abs and all that. Told them how I wanted to gain fat and be a normal person just like everyone else, not self obsessed and similar. All of them were really helpful, and offered some pretty sound advice on my “problem”. Stop exercising. Reduce movement. Drive everywhere. Eat junk food. Etc.[/quote]

Haha, that’s faaan-tastic. Did they ever get it was a troll job?

[quote]Defekt wrote:

Fantasy Feeder [/quote]

So disgusting, in every way.

[quote]meangenes wrote:
Let’s throw things at them. Mainly bricks.[/quote]

no we should throw ephedrine at them

There are…no…words

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
meangenes wrote:
Let’s throw things at them. Mainly bricks.

no we should throw ephedrine at them[/quote]

at this point they would just absorb that shit

Dude holy shit we’re opposite sides of the same coin. Every single person w/a sixpack is just approaching professor chunker from another direction. We’re boned, ultimately.

At least we’ll outlive them.

[quote]AssClown wrote:
John Q. Adequate wrote:
Hah. I’ve been at a fat-support forum, and made a thread about how I’m sick and tired of being percieved as narcissistic and shallow, muscles, abs and all that. Told them how I wanted to gain fat and be a normal person just like everyone else, not self obsessed and similar. All of them were really helpful, and offered some pretty sound advice on my “problem”. Stop exercising. Reduce movement. Drive everywhere. Eat junk food. Etc.

Haha, that’s faaan-tastic. Did they ever get it was a troll job?[/quote]

They got a bit suspicuous at first, but after I told them how sick and tired I am of people judging me by my appearance alone, they got on my side pretty quickly. Since they understand what it’s like, you know? Basic psychology.

i am very glad i play for this team.