Bizarro Bodybuilding

Maybe this has been posted before, but this is some of craziest shit I’ve ever seen. It’s like discovering a completely alien planet, and I’m oddly curious.

Kill them with fire

This is fantastic:

“God you look phenomenal! I’d love to get that big”

hahaah this is absurd

What. The. Fuck.

Fake?

what were you doing on that site?

we are in a war with the lychens now, pick your side

They’ve got nothing on this. We fucked with this a while back, after the quilters.

virgins for life right there…

[quote]GVkid wrote:
virgins for life right there… [/quote]

Nah, it’s a fetish thing for a lot of them.

[quote]Artem wrote:
GVkid wrote:
virgins for life right there…

Nah, it’s a fetish thing for a lot of them.[/quote]

Exactly. They get off on fattening up their partner or being the “feedee”. The only thing to take from this is obviously all of the fat people you see do NOT deserve some kind of sympathy since there are no doubt some like this who turn obesity into a sexual fetish and actually try to get fatter and fatter until they can’t move.

For some of them, their whole life goal is to find someone to feed them so they can blow up to over 400lbs and stay at home collecting disability checks.

“You are going to have to drastically reduce your exercise and movement and drastically increase your food intake. A good plan is to make sure you are always eating. And not carrots, I’m talking about ice cream and other high calorie foods.”

lolz, shit is fucked

looks a good place to gain bulking info

yeehaw

From FantasyFeeder forum:

"I am just wondering what kind of foods are really cheap and simple and still make you fat. I’ve seen lots of recipies and they are very complicated and kinda costly. I would just like a food that is heavily loaded with calories and fat, is simple, and somewhat cheap.

THANK YOU"

I wonder if that is their version of “how do I get hawt abzz?”

Looks like a fat fetish oriented website if you ask me. Hey more power to them! Just be prepared to do battle when we face off at the Trough plays final song in Rocky III when Apollo and Rocky’s friendly sparring match

[quote]JCS19Y wrote:

"I am just wondering what kind of foods are really cheap and simple and still make you fat. I’ve seen lots of recipies and they are very complicated and kinda costly. I would just like a food that is heavily loaded with calories and fat, is simple, and somewhat cheap.

THANK YOU"

I wonder if that is their version of “how do I get hawt abzz?”[/quote]

i wonder who theyre version of Professor X is

“GOD DAMN IT NEWB, GET iN THE KITCHEN AND EAT STOP WORRYING ABOUT HOW MUCH CHOLESTORAL OR HYDROGENATED OILS ARE IN YOUR FOOD!!!”

wow man, i just spend like 40 min going through that forum.

crazy shit. and odd.

i dunno, i don’t even really have an obnoxious comment.

[quote]HolyMacaroni wrote:

i dunno, i don’t even really have an obnoxious comment.[/quote]

MEDIC!!!

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
JCS19Y wrote:

THANK YOU"

“GOD DAMN IT NEWB, GET iN THE KITCHEN AND EAT STOP WORRYING ABOUT HOW MUCH CHOLESTORAL OR HYDROGENATED OILS ARE IN YOUR FOOD!!!”[/quote]

LMFAO

Every site has their own version of Prof X.

Looking at the Bigguts website for some reason I feel like the site is just full of trolls. I mean look at this thread bigguts.com - This website is for sale! - bigguts Resources and Information.

Read through the first page comments it just has this feeling that they either
A)Trolls trolling trolls
or
B)!?!?!

Its just wierd some guy calls the OP sexy adding in “:P” in it which makes me think its sarcastic. then OP replies saying “Obviously, Yes” either knowing his being sarcastic or really thinks the guy means it or … FUck im going crazy trying to profile them. Interesting forum to say the least…

[quote]Rattler wrote:
LiveFromThe781 wrote:
JCS19Y wrote:

THANK YOU"

“GOD DAMN IT NEWB, GET iN THE KITCHEN AND EAT STOP WORRYING ABOUT HOW MUCH CHOLESTORAL OR HYDROGENATED OILS ARE IN YOUR FOOD!!!”

LMFAO

Every site has their own version of Prof X.[/quote]

ROFLMFAO!! A fatty forum’s Senor Equis.