Bizarre Injuries

[quote]patricio2626 wrote:
I spilled scalding hot Hardee’s coffee on my junk once. [/quote]

Sweet Jesus I bet that was rough. …And I bet you never drove naked ever again.

[quote]streamline wrote:
Sounds like the same problem I have encountered. I was swinging my legs around to slide out of the front seat of my van. I felt a tweek in the lower back tailbone area.
Crippling pain, reduced me to a pathetic whimpering baby. A six year old could have kicked the crap out of me and I would have had to take it. [/quote]

Yep, sounds like the same exact thing. Pathetic whimpering baby is exactly what I was.

Oh yeah, and to make my story a little more juicy. This injury happened after I woke up to a text message from the smokin hot blonde 19 year old nympho I had been seeing behind her bf’s back (don’t judge me!!) telling me she broke up with him…and didn’t want to see me anymore either.

So all that made for a great rest of the day.

[quote]Tyrant wrote:
i was biking up a hill once and for whatever reason I just sorta flipped over the front handlebars, landing on my shoulder and breaking my collarbone.
[/quote]

Road or mountain bike? I can’t quite figure out how you did that.

I was going down a hill on a bike once and lost my front wheel. That hurt, but it was all blood and stitches, nothing broken.

I once tried to grab something (a slip of paper, I think) out of the front pocket of my jeans too quickly and accidentally broke one of my fingers.

[quote]patricio2626 wrote:
GhorigTheBeefy wrote:

I really need to quit posting after I take Tylenol PM and just masturbate and see if I can cum before I fall asleep. No matter what you win.

What movie is that from?

40 Year Old Virgin, right?

[/quote]

Yep

I woke up with a slipped disk once.

Granted I slipped it in a wrestling match years previous and it has a tendency to continue moving out of place but it was a hell of a surprise to wake up with a ridiculous amount of pain in my back requiring physical therapy.

Must have been quite a nightmare.

[quote]sfajohn wrote:
patricio2626 wrote:
I spilled scalding hot Hardee’s coffee on my junk once.

Sweet Jesus I bet that was rough. …And I bet you never drove naked ever again.[/quote]

No, I guess I didn’t learn my lesson, lol. And yes, it was rough…

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:
Tyrant wrote:
i was biking up a hill once and for whatever reason I just sorta flipped over the front handlebars, landing on my shoulder and breaking my collarbone.

Road or mountain bike? I can’t quite figure out how you did that.

I was going down a hill on a bike once and lost my front wheel. That hurt, but it was all blood and stitches, nothing broken.

[/quote]

LOL. Yeah, that doesn’t happen “for whatever reason.”

I’ve gotten clotheslined by a tree mountain biking, and I’ve gone head over heels roadbiking. I only got a little scar on my elbow from the road bike, though.

[quote]Wrel wrote:
When I was fifteen I was having kinky sex with an older girl at her parents house, during the day and things got a bit heated and we were playing around and I pushed this long candle up her ass (at her request, I’d like to add).

Anyway the waxy fucker, it snapped up there.

She started panicing, and I felt that same wave of panic you feel when you get your arm or leg trapped in something when you’re a kid when I heard the front door go. I basically ran for it, half naked and left her (I am not proud of this - and if it ever happens again, I can assure you I am going staying to face the music … …)

I called her later on and she told me she had to come clean with her dad (who’d come home) and he’d taken her to hospital to get it taken out.

Anywho, fast forward fifteen years and I saw her in a bar a couple of weeks ago when I was back visiting family where I grew up, she told me she still shits retangluar turds after all these years.

Does that count as a bizzare injury?[/quote]

LMFAO!

That’s some Tucker Max shit right there.

The first day of freshman baseball tryouts I was running sprints during the end of the day and broke my hip.