Bitchy Resting Face

[quote]Chushin wrote:

[quote]theBeth wrote:

[quote]Big Kahuna wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]Big Kahuna wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:
Am I the only one who saw this thread and immediately thought “Hey, I wanna see theBeth’s asshole AND her face”?[/quote]

I want to see her Resting Arsehole Face.[/quote]

I prefer Dilated Asshole and Pupils Face.[/quote]

I prefer Squealing Arsehole and Inconceivable Horror Face.[/quote]

Sounds like a good time. I’m in[/quote]

In what?[/quote]

In love with DBCooper.

[quote]Big Kahuna wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:
Am I the only one who saw this thread and immediately thought “Hey, I wanna see theBeth’s asshole AND her face”?[/quote]

I want to see her Resting Arsehole Face…and her face resting on her arsehole…and maybe someone else’s face resting on her arsehole…or her face resting on some other unknown arsehole…or even just two arseholes together, pooping back and forth in perfect unison.

))<>((

[/quote]

What the HELL did I just watch? Are you trying to corrupt our youth?

My one cat has this. She’s a really nice and affectionate cat, but when she’s not really doing anything she just sits there looking she thinks she’s better than everybody else.

If I was another cat I’d probably punch her for it.

[quote]cakewalk wrote:

[quote]Big Kahuna wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

I want to see her Resting Arsehole Face…and her face resting on her arsehole…and maybe someone else’s face resting on her arsehole…or her face resting on some other unknown arsehole…or even just two arseholes together, pooping back and forth in perfect unison.

))<>((

[/quote]

What the HELL did I just watch? Are you trying to corrupt our youth?[/quote]

The youth are already dead in the water, let them go.

However it sounds right now, that film actually has a really capable script to it, it’s a nice happy little film.

[quote]Chushin wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]Chushin wrote:

[quote]theBeth wrote:

[quote]Big Kahuna wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]Big Kahuna wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

I want to see her Resting Arsehole Face.[/quote]

I prefer Dilated Asshole and Pupils Face.[/quote]

I prefer Squealing Arsehole and Inconceivable Horror Face.[/quote]

Sounds like a good time. I’m in[/quote]

In what?[/quote]

In love with DBCooper.[/quote]

That’s what “Squealing Arsehole and Inconceivable Horror Face” meant?[/quote]

i don’t even. no time for questions just get in the car!

[quote]Nards wrote:

[quote]theBeth wrote:

[quote]Nards wrote:
I do make a concious effort to relax my face when in public as I tend to scowl a bit from the sun shining in my face.

They should do another video with that petulant hint of a scowl some gay guys make that make it look like they’re annoyed that the place where they are isn’t Paris or Milan. Sort of like their eyes are in a constant state of rolling even though they don’t actually roll.[/quote]

Rather sounds like you have a bit of experience.[/quote]

With what?[/quote]

With profiling petulant scowls. Petulant. i want to say it over and over now.

now show me your B face!!

Hilarious, and I have asshole resting face…a lot of my gym-friends told me that they thought I was an asshole before they met me because I always had this scowl on, but its the only face I have…It would be much weirder if I was walking around like Mr. Sardonicus

[quote]theBeth wrote:

[quote]Nards wrote:

[quote]theBeth wrote:

[quote]Nards wrote:
I do make a concious effort to relax my face when in public as I tend to scowl a bit from the sun shining in my face.

They should do another video with that petulant hint of a scowl some gay guys make that make it look like they’re annoyed that the place where they are isn’t Paris or Milan. Sort of like their eyes are in a constant state of rolling even though they don’t actually roll.[/quote]

Rather sounds like you have a bit of experience.[/quote]

With what?[/quote]

With profiling petulant scowls. Petulant. i want to say it over and over now.

now show me your B face!![/quote]

Work it Nards!

[quote]MattyXL wrote:
Hilarious, and I have asshole resting face…a lot of my gym-friends told me that they thought I was an asshole before they met me because I always had this scowl on, but its the only face I have…It would be much weirder if I was walking around like Mr. Sardonicus[/quote]

Oh man, you’ve seen Mr. Sardonicus? I don’t think I’ve met anyone that’s seen Mr. Sardonicus outside of film-centric circles.

That grin creeps the shit out of me, it’s ridiculously funny too, but still creepy.

Im happy you got reference…I watched it with my dad when I was very young, it always stuck with me.

[quote]MattyXL wrote:
Im happy you got reference…I watched it with my dad when I was very young, it always stuck with me.[/quote]

Yeah it’ll stay with you alright, that’s some creepy mask design they had going on there. I only vaguely remember other things about it apart from the basic storyline, but that grin is stuck firmly in my brain.

I have a perminant Blue Steel as my resting face.

I’m told I have that asshole face sometimes but I think it’s like Nards is talking about where it’s just a sunlight induced scowl.

My woman has the bitcy resting face sometimes. She gets pissed at me because I’m asking what’s wrong but she looks pissed so I have to assume. If I didn’t, then she would whine that I don’t care about her feelings or some crap like that hahaha

I have the resting asshole face. I was at a bar with my freind the other day and the hot young bartender was trying her best to get me to smile.

after 8 beers and 3 tequila shots, I couldn’t stop smiling…

!!!

I totally have this problem

(BTW, I started with !!! instead of OMG!! cause I think I use that too much…)

ANyway, one time I was walking to the bus stop and these drunk people hanging out at the corner started getting up all in my face and telling me to smile and shit.

I was confused because I wasn’t grumpy, but then I realized that I just look grumpy when I’m not laughing because it takes too much energy to make my face look relaxed and happy at the same time.

So while we’re on the topic of Bitchy Resting Face and Asshole Resting Face, does anyone have Shrill Bitchy Voice? or Monotone Jerk Voice? or Abrupt Dismissive Voice? or Ascending Pitch Voice? 1-900 voice?