T Nation

Bitch Tits

I have been working out for several years now and it seem that my chest STILL has some (extra padding) I have went from a B cup to an A and I'm on TRT and my doc wont test my estrogen levels and I know there's some thing out there to help me. What can I do I need some advice please help. By the way i never did do steroids when i was younger and now i'm 31 on TRT. WTF?

Is the rest of you fat?

Check out this thread:
http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/blog_sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_alpha/youve_got_maletitties

Find a new doctor.

Go to the TRT forum. This isnt the appropriate place for these questions.

You absolutely MUST have E2 monitored while on TRT. What kind of idiot doctor do you have? Demand them.

If you have a high body fat %, then decreasing it should help. Ask a doctor to feel them and see if they are glandular tissue/estrogenic tissue. Usually the feeling of regular fat and gynecomastia will be different. If it is latter, and you are at a pretty good body fat % you will most likely need surgery. Some people say letrozole helps with gyno but I would opt for the surgery. If you have a high fat percentage and you cannot lose fat for the life of you then check your hormones and see what is happening, specifically thyroid (tsh, free t4, free t3).