Bitch tits and loose skin

I am in need of advice from anyone who can help me. I spent a good part of my life playing football and being incredibly fat. I was always one of the biggest guys around at 6’3", 310 lbs, and I always told myself it was ok because I was an offensive tackle and my coach wanted us big. But when football ended I realized that the path I was on was not healthy at all. So I worked hard and lost 110 lbs. and now I look like a completly different person but I still have two hindering problems which are my bitch tits and the loose skin around where my gut was. If anyone can give me some advice i would surely appreciate it because this is really holding me back from achieving the body that I want.

I was in your same boat man. Tits too. Lost about 30 pds. I was a linebacker. Anywa, here’s my advice: morning cardio; lower your carbs, a little; thermogenic; maybe a T booster, E. reducer (ecdymax); lots of protein; also, some may laugh, but the single biggest supplement that ever helped my body and looks was EAS MethoxyFactor, with an ecdy stack as well. Try Biotest’s Methoxy though. Lastly, the skin will shrink and conform a little. Loose skin is very common after a big fat loss. Good luck man.

I’m in the same boat as you my friend. Although I only lost 60-70 lbs, I still have the tits and the loose gut you speak of. From my research there seems to be only 2 solutions. First is surgery, Second is to just wait and hope your skin tightens on it’s own (been told it can take several years).

I know they’re not the answers you want to hear, but unless someone’s got some new info that I’ve never heard of, people like you and me are screwed for a while.

Also don’t waste any money on those creams that claim to tighten your skin, they’re all bullshit

I feel u man,i went through the same thing. Listen all u gotta do is work out the chest both the line and the upper. then ull see the chest reduce and turn to muscle. and for the loose skin. i got rid of that while i grew. but i heard vitamin E helps loose skin.

Rick:

The looseness of “skin” that you are experiencing is actually due to the severe compromise of the support structures of the skin known as the superficial fascial system (or SFS).

The SFS is the latticework of connective tissue and fat, just below our skin, that acts as a meshwork (or “scaffolding”)of skin support. Depending on how long you were obese, and to what extent, that system usually is not only stretched and compromised, but in some places on your body, can totally lose its elasticity.

Now, people will tell you to use creams, potions and salves, or to “stretch the skin back” by building up muscle, but the only true correction, especially for extreme cases, is surgical.

Find a surgeon in your area certified by The American Society of Plastic Surgeons. They can be found at www.pasticsurgery.org.

Initial consultations are usually free. The surgeon will give you the options for your particular case.

Good luck!

Below is an interesting article I found tonight. I am an x-lineman as well and have gone from 280 down to 215 after my career and stayed below 230 for years until recently balooning back up to an unhealthy 275. I am now 33 years old and I am scared that my skin is not as resilient as it used to be in my twenties. Anyway, the article below (many more like it) give me hope that everything will be OK if I keep training and eating right - one thing I know to be true for me is to never stop - keep setting goals and do not stop when they have been achieved - keep striving. later

Rick: I hope you have not gotten the impression that I’m suggesting that you stop eating right and exercise…far from it…

Keep those things up with a vengence!

Mufasa