Bitch, Please!

:smiley: check out those calves and booty!! WHOOO HOO new log :D!!! I’m in !!

Lol you are indeed fashionable.
I neglected to add that I love animal print as well.

Your booty deserves much attention, it’s awesome!
Thanks for the link to those shorts, I’ma have to get some of those cheetah short shorts. Growl ;D

BW bench! Closing in on 250 for your other lifts!

SEXY shoes and TINY shorts!

I’M IN!!!

It’s like you have a tit hanging from the back of your knee.

Keep the shoes.

Ha ha! Those shorts remind me of the stuff people used to wear to the gym in the 90s.
Awesome calves, by the way.

Look forward to following your raw meet prep! I bet your geared lifts will sky rocket after going raw for a while.

you are so fuckin sexy. good luck at the meet. hopefully you can find a lifting suit in zebra print.

Gotta get training up here really quick. Chatty chat later.

deficit deadlift (1 plate)
135x5
175x5x2
190x4x2
205x3x2

db row
70x8x3

leg xt
70x10
80x10x2

machine pulldown
90x10x3

back xt
45x12x3

abz

DL felt good. Which made me very happy.

Some of you may already know this, but I fully support the use lots of cheater gear. But absolutely despise straps. I recently discovered that if I use them, I can row like 20lbs more than usual. I’ve decided to use them for db rows and only db rows. But I didn’t have them today, or chalk even, so I couldn’t go as heavy as I wanted. Hummph.

Also, this older lady waiting to go to her Zumba class looked at me like I had 3 heads when I did the rows. I don’t think my lifting has ever elicited such a look of disgust before. Score.

SCORE!!

I love freaking out the bitches in my gym.

Looking forward to following your progress!

and you wear heals!! swoon
I knew in my heart you were specialz :wink:

damn those DB rows. I have to up my game.

hunted down your before and after pics - def some lovely muscle growth. keep it up.

[quote]nlmain wrote:
and you wear heals!! swoon
I knew in my heart you were specialz :wink:

damn those DB rows. I have to up my game.

hunted down your before and after pics - def some lovely muscle growth. keep it up.[/quote]

she IS special. and not just cuz shes a pocket sized bear with my old haircut.

still not sure abt that BF of hers, tho…

:wink:

oh hai sh!!

[quote]CBear84 wrote:

still not sure abt that BF of hers, tho…

:wink:

oh hai sh!! [/quote]

whatchutalkinbout?

oh word! if i could figure out how to use straps i’d totally use them for db rows. I gave mine away because i couldn’t figure them out–> been shown MANY times but I’m special and impatient.

and those are some nice rows indeed!!

Ok. Catching up.

Thanks for the compliments ladies. I hate to disappoint but the booty probably won’t be making too many appearances. I’m not real big on posting my pics all over the internet.

Powerpuff-forget 250. I want 275.

Bear-I actually had an ex that referred to my calves as “leg boobies”. Oddly appropriate description. I’d trade some of that calf mass for some more boob mass.

Cal-I just need one of those thong back leotards. I’m thinking gold lame. And some scrunchy socks.

sbmart2- I have no interest in gear at the moment. But the last time I was in it I had a huge squat PR and broke 300 in briefs alone. Which is what I had been chasing for.ev.er. It’ll be fun to see what happens when I get back in the stuff.

Oh, hey Bre. :wink: there’s a place that makes custom singlets. Zebra, leopard, camo and even pink zebra are options…

MIM- I like to think those looks mean you’re doin it right.

Frenchie- I have a serious obsession with skanky heels. I really have horrible (trashy) taste in shoes but resist the urge to get them all because I’m really not a heel girl. I’ve sprained my ankles enough (never while wearing them) that I don’t feel comfortable in them. Flip flops ftmfw.

Brute- It took me months to figure them out. Refer to photo above.

Poked my head in here - saw some nice calves.
Decided to stay.

But seriously, I`m looking forward to following along - you have some awesome numbers.

I like straps occasionally for assistance work when the grip starts to fail.

Bummed that booty pics won’t appear on every page of this log. Squat videos? Your numbers are amazing. And videos would be hmm helpful and instructive and inspiring for those of us struggling with that lift.

Looking forward to following your training.

Brute, I must be special and impatient toooo! yay!! :smiley:

And forget about boob mass when you gots butt mass. Butt mass?? lol

Nadia- No good squat videos at the moment. Mebbe if I ask Mr. Stronghold very nicely he’ll get me when I squat again on Friday.

MIM- There’s a t-shirt that says “who needs big tits…when you have an ass like this”. Want.

Just did some cardio today. Boring.
treadmill 35 min, 3+ mph, 5% incline

You really have high set calf muscles and they look awesome!

Ok spill where to get a pink zebra singlet…

[quote]lil power wrote:
You really have high set calf muscles and they look awesome!

Ok spill where to get a pink zebra singlet…

[/quote]

Thanks.

Site is a little…uh…interesting. My singlet is a used wrestling singlet I bought from play it again sports for $7 so I can’t tell you anything about this company.

http://www.spandexman.com/new/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&page=shop.browse&category_id=9&Itemid=54