Birthers! John McCain Hates You

Enjoy:

Hilarious!

Watch the birthers try and squirm out of this one.

gets popcorn

I really don’t think McCain had any serious intent to win the Presidential election.

Rather, his goal was the same as it’s been throughout his career as a Senator: getting the spotlight on himself, which the Presidential runs certainly did.

[quote]Bill Roberts wrote:
I really don’t think McCain had any serious intent to win the Presidential election.

Rather, his goal was the same as it’s been throughout his career as a Senator: getting the spotlight on himself, which the Presidential runs certainly did.[/quote]

In which case, he certainly did a good job drumming up sympathy. I have no doubt he would have had a much better shot at Presidency if he had selected someone other than Palin.

[quote]Makavali wrote:

Rather, his goal was the same as it’s been throughout his career as a Senator: getting the spotlight on himself, which the Presidential runs certainly did.[/quote]

In which case, he certainly did a good job drumming up sympathy. I have no doubt he would have had a much better shot at Presidency if he had selected someone other than Palin.[/quote]

Not really. He has put off conservatives for his entire career. he’s another example of what’s bad in Washington.

I pulled my nose and voted for him, as I did some other Republicans. To me the alternative was always worse. See Barack Obama.

[quote]Makavali wrote:

In which case, he certainly did a good job drumming up sympathy. I have no doubt he would have had a much better shot at Presidency if he had selected someone other than Palin.[/quote]

He could have had George F’ing Washington as a running mate and I wouldn’t have voted for that snake eyed bastard.

McCain is not an American. He is Panamanian by birth.

I think people associate his POW experience with American Patriotism, which unfortunately is not true. He is luke warm at best.

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
I think people associate his POW experience with American Patriotism, which unfortunately is not true. He is luke warm at best. [/quote]

I am not a big fan of Patriotism, mostly because it gives people a reason to over look the facts and believe that no matter what, their country is the best.

The people who are still obsessed with obama’s birth place are idiots. He was born in Hawai’i. End of story.

[quote]pat wrote:
The people who are still obsessed with obama’s birth place are idiots. He was born in Hawai’i. End of story.[/quote]

Before or AFTER the U.S. purchased it? HUH?

Why can’t Obama answer THAT???

Mufasa

(P.S. We actually sorta’ just “annexed” it…but you get my sacasm…I hope…!)

IMO Obama was born in Hawii. The big question is did his mother, or himself ever renounce his citizenship. If either one did then he might be natural born, but not a citizen. How can you explain how he went to two countries with a non-US passport?

[quote]Mufasa wrote:

[quote]pat wrote:
The people who are still obsessed with obama’s birth place are idiots. He was born in Hawai’i. End of story.[/quote]

Before or AFTER the U.S. purchased it? HUH?

Why can’t Obama answer THAT???

Mufasa

(P.S. We actually sorta’ just “annexed” it…but you get my sacasm…I hope…!)[/quote]

There was a point in time were it was a valid question. It was asked and answered. Somebody obsessed with that is just lost in conspiracy theories. Conspiracy theories are just dumb. I can drum one up about anything.

[quote]tedro wrote:

[quote]pat wrote:

Really? In which hospital?[/quote]

He was not born in a hospital, he was born at home. You have not heard the story? Well here’s what went down:One day Mrs. Obama had a stomach ache and took a laxative. A couple hours later she was struck with the sudden urge to shit her brains out.

After a brief but violent bowl clearing, she heard a soft cry in the commode. She reached through the pool of feces and pull out a baby looked at it and said “Barrack?” , which means “hard turd” in Yemenees. And hence, a president was born.

Well, that WOULD put embarrassing facts on any long-form birth certificate.

Guys, the Government bought down the Twin Towers too, amirite?

[quote]tedro wrote:

[quote]Makavali wrote:

Guys, the Government bought down the Twin Towers too, amirite?[/quote]

See, now this would be a theory. Asking what hospital Obama was born in is simply a search for a fact. Given that his sister claims one hospital, he claims another, he won’t release a long-form birth certificate that names a hospital, and no hospital wants to confirm where he was born, it seems like a perfectly legitimate question, doesn’t it?[/quote]

Not really.

[quote]tedro wrote:

Some birther conspiracy stuff.[/quote]

John McCain HATES you tedro.

[quote]tedro wrote:

[quote]Makavali wrote:

Guys, the Government bought down the Twin Towers too, amirite?[/quote]

See, now this would be a theory. Asking what hospital Obama was born in is simply a search for a fact. Given that his sister claims one hospital, he claims another, he won’t release a long-form birth certificate that names a hospital, and no hospital wants to confirm where he was born, it seems like a perfectly legitimate question, doesn’t it?[/quote]

A hospital won’t confirm whether or not he was born there due to HIPPA.

Could Obama be like me, in that he has 2 birth certificates? Could he be a dual citizen, yet born in another country outside the US?