Birthday Just Went Down the Sh**ter. *RANT*

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]stefan128 wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Who gives a shit about birthdays once you’re past age 16?
It’s not like you accomplished anything having to do with being born.

It’s embarrassing when someone acknowledges your birthday, or makes a big deal about it.[/quote]

There is nothing wrong with celebrating your birthday. It is a time to be with your family, best friends, and to have fun. I can see not celebrating maybe a lot later in life if it makes you feel old, but a 23rd birthday is fine to celebrate. [/quote]

Yer 20. Whadda YOU know?

[/quote]

His address and his phone number in case he gets lost?

I’m 28, the last time I gave a shit about a birthday was 21. 21’s the last milestone. Didn’t celebrate 18, 19, or 20 either.

A bunch of fucking grinches in here. I’ll be 30 in November and you bet your ass I’m letting my buds take me out on the town for free. Again.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]stefan128 wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

It’s embarrassing when someone acknowledges your birthday, or makes a big deal about it.[/quote]

There is nothing wrong with celebrating your birthday. It is a time to be with your family, best friends, and to have fun. I can see not celebrating maybe a lot later in life if it makes you feel old, but a 23rd birthday is fine to celebrate. [/quote]

Yer 20. Whadda YOU know?
[/quote]

Yeah, what do you know about celebrating, you Mariners fan?

If this is the worst thing that happens to you today, i’d say you had a good day.

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]stefan128 wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

Yer 20. Whadda YOU know?

[/quote]

[/quote]

Haha, yes, I am 20! Also, I don’t even drink, so I won’t be getting hammered when I do turn 21. Just going out to dinner with family and friends for the birthday. Got to celebrate!!

[quote]postholedigger wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]stefan128 wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

Yer 20. Whadda YOU know?
[/quote]

Yeah, what do you know about celebrating, you Mariners fan?[/quote]

Haha, no, Im not. Just a huge Ken Griffey Fan!!! Actually, I am a Reds fan! First place in the NL Central!

[quote]stefan128 wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]stefan128 wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

Yer 20. Whadda YOU know?

[/quote]

[/quote]

Haha, yes, I am 20! Also, I don’t even drink, so I won’t be getting hammered when I do turn 21. Just going out to dinner with family and friends for the birthday. Got to celebrate!![/quote]
What do you do on Saturday night!?

I remember getting my drivers license and being more excited that I could PhotoShop a fake ID than the whole driving thing, although driving to gas station to buy beer was pretty clutch.

[quote]orion wrote:
Hookers and blow?[/quote]

Hey!

My niece just turned six. Had way more presents than was appropriate for a birthday. After she opened the last present, she burst out in tears because she didn’t get some doll furniture that she wanted. Reminds me of the OP.

[quote]CargoCapable wrote:
Hey![/quote]

You!

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]CargoCapable wrote:
Hey![/quote]

You![/quote]
Wut up?

[quote]Christine wrote:
My niece just turned six. Had way more presents than was appropriate for a birthday. After she opened the last present, she burst out in tears because she didn’t get some doll furniture that she wanted. Reminds me of the OP.

[/quote]
Bitches.

Kidding

Kids these days…

Back in the day, young people used to work their hands to the bone in factories or on the farm or shoveling a river of sludge to help feed their families and they were lucky not to die of typhoid or black lung…

Nowadays, some kid’s birthday doesn’t go as planned and it’s “IS THERE NO GOD!!!”

[quote]postholedigger wrote:
Kids these days…

Back in the day, young people used to work their hands to the bone in factories or on the farm or shoveling a river of sludge to help feed their families and they were lucky not to die of typhoid or black lung…

Nowadays, some kid’s birthday doesn’t go as planned and it’s “IS THERE NO GOD!!!”
[/quote]
Bank robbery would’ve been the life for me back in the day. Srs.

My 23rd birthday was awesome. I got a front and back job…one chick sucking and one licking my ass

Twas bliss

[quote]radagasdcar wrote:
So today I’m 23. It started off a decent day with a new 5rep PR on the squat with more or less acceptable form. It got better when I decided to blow off a class to study more for my first calculus exam. Then I went to said calculus exam and probably( I can usually tell how I did on these tests) did shitty.

I proceeded to leave class very disappointed with myself when I saw the text that the girl I’ve been trying to talk to decided to cancel our pseudo-date because of a paper that needs writing. It’s not the worst day ever, but on your birthday it’s just like “well this sucks ass doesn’t it”.

My 23rd birthday will go down in history as the day I got the “birthday blow off”, a new term I’m coining. [/quote]

You sound like a bitch, no wonder that girl decided to ditch you.

[quote]orion wrote:
Hookers and blow?[/quote]

Bananas and blow?