Birthday Just Went Down the Sh**ter. *RANT*

So today I’m 23. It started off a decent day with a new 5rep PR on the squat with more or less acceptable form. It got better when I decided to blow off a class to study more for my first calculus exam. Then I went to said calculus exam and probably( I can usually tell how I did on these tests) did shitty.

I proceeded to leave class very disappointed with myself when I saw the text that the girl I’ve been trying to talk to decided to cancel our pseudo-date because of a paper that needs writing. It’s not the worst day ever, but on your birthday it’s just like “well this sucks ass doesn’t it”.

My 23rd birthday will go down in history as the day I got the “birthday blow off”, a new term I’m coining.

The day isn’t over yet. See if Wayne Brady wants to hang out. That guy knows how to party.

Hookers and blow?

[quote]orion wrote:
Hookers and blow?[/quote]

It might not all be a loss, today puts you one day closer to your testicles descending.

They’ve been descended…

[quote]radagasdcar wrote:
They’ve been descended…[/quote]

How could you possibly know how far they still have to drop?

LOL at serious response.

For real, call Wayne Brady.

[quote]super saiyan wrote:

LOL at serious response.

For real, call Wayne Brady.[/quote]

That would take care of the hooker and blow problem too.

lol. What I meant to convey is:

College is awesome and fucking easy. I used to have exams on my birthday. If you are wining about crap like this, the world is going to be a rough place for you.

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

lol. What I meant to convey is:

College is awesome and fucking easy. I used to have exams on my birthday. If you are wining about crap like this, the world is going to be a rough place for you.[/quote]

Not really in to most of the college scene. I hold myself to a high standard, and when I don’t meet it I’m a little disappointed. That’s all that’s happening here. On top of being blown off.

Who gives a shit about birthdays once you’re past age 16?
It’s not like you accomplished anything having to do with being born.

It’s embarrassing when someone acknowledges your birthday, or makes a big deal about it.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

It’s embarrassing when someone acknowledges your birthday, or makes a big deal about it.[/quote]

This is what happened the last time someone threw ID a birthday party:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

It’s embarrassing when someone acknowledges your birthday, or makes a big deal about it.[/quote]

I’m with ya, and if this day stands out as shitty for the OP, he better wake the fuck up

[quote]super saiyan wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

This is what happened the last time someone threw ID a birthday party:

http://surpriseparty.ytmnd.com/[/quote]

LOL!

Hells yeah!

http://narwhaler.com/img/vz/n/is-this-the-faggot-police-the-ops-gotten-loose-aga-vZNJ54.jpg

You’re always gonna screw up an exam here and there, and the bitches come and go. Get some drinks with your homies. Tomorrow is a new day.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

There is nothing wrong with celebrating your birthday. It is a time to be with your family, best friends, and to have fun. I can see not celebrating maybe a lot later in life if it makes you feel old, but a 23rd birthday is fine to celebrate.

I usually enjoy my birthday blowoffs, just sayin.

[quote]stefan128 wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

There is nothing wrong with celebrating your birthday. It is a time to be with your family, best friends, and to have fun. I can see not celebrating maybe a lot later in life if it makes you feel old, but a 23rd birthday is fine to celebrate. [/quote]

Yer 20. Whadda YOU know?