Birth Certificate Forged

[quote]Elegua360 wrote:

[quote]smh23 wrote:

[quote]Elegua360 wrote:
I have a question for Obama supporters here, on this website –

If it were proven that Obama was in fact not born in the United States, would you want him to be removed from office? Would that one fact disqualify him, in your mind, from the presidency?

[/quote]

I am not exactly a supporter, but closer than most around here.

Yes, it would disqualify him from office. Obviously.

But it doesn’t matter, because he was born in Hawaii and an unsubstantiated, sourceless post on “The Obama Hustle” does not change that fact.[/quote]

There is absolutely nothing ‘obvious’ about something that has no historical precedent, and would represent the enforcement of a rule that is poorly understood by a populace that includes millions of people that have never even casually read the constitution, even when such reading was a homework assignment.

[/quote]

There is nothing not obvious about a hypothetical man who forged his birth certificate and his fitness to be President of the United States.

Not that it matters, because the guy was born in Hawaii.

[quote]smh23 wrote:

Not that it matters, because the guy was born in Hawaii.[/quote]

Obama wasn’t even born on planet earth. In fact, he wasn’t even born at all. He just sort of coalesced out of some kind of primordial goo in another galaxy. Yes, Obama is a reptilian shapeshifer.

Source:

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[quote]smh23 wrote:

Obama wasn’t even born on planet earth. In fact, he wasn’t even born at all. He just sort of coalesced out of some kind of primordial goo in another galaxy. Yes, Obama is a reptilian shapeshifer.

Source:

If you can’t dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit!

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[quote]smh23 wrote:

Source:

[/quote]

Bullshit? Explain this then:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[quote]smh23 wrote:

Source:

[/quote]

Perhaps you have missed how it was utter brilliance.

When you look at this claim on another thread:

[quote]H factor wrote:
It’s odd to see people assert stuff that is so easily proven false on the internet. Seriously two minutes of google searching. I didn’t know that stuff off the top of my head. Shows how some people just post with emotion and have no idea if the things they are saying are correct.[/quote]

You can see what SexMachine did there. It gave me belly laughter because I thought it was a joke when I first read that Google was the authority on proof!

When people claim the internet as THE source of truth, he showed in a brilliant way how the joke was on them.

And I loved the follow up video with Obama shape shifting from a rat.
My husband and I had a blast laughing!

Sexmachine started the year with comedic genius!

I much appreciated it. Thank you Sexmachine!

Never seen that video before. Hilarious. Thanks, Sexmachine.

[quote]Alpha F wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[quote]smh23 wrote:

Source:

[/quote]

Perhaps you have missed how it was utter brilliance.

When you look at this claim on another thread:

[quote]H factor wrote:
It’s odd to see people assert stuff that is so easily proven false on the internet. Seriously two minutes of google searching. I didn’t know that stuff off the top of my head. Shows how some people just post with emotion and have no idea if the things they are saying are correct.[/quote]

You can see what SexMachine did there. It gave me belly laughter because I thought it was a joke when I first read that Google was the authority on proof!

When people claim the internet as THE source of truth, he showed in a brilliant way how the joke was on them.

And I loved the follow up video with Obama shape shifting from a rat.
My husband and I had a blast laughing!

Sexmachine started the year with comedic genius!

I much appreciated it. Thank you Sexmachine!
[/quote]

Wow, thanks for your kind words although I’m not sure my joke warrants them. Glad I gave you a laugh though.