T Nation

Birth Certificate Forged

Hate to bring up this debate again, but there is some new information regarding the forgery of Barack H Obama’s Certificate of Live Birth.

The Hawaii State registrar, Alvin Onaka, has publicly certified that the White House image is a forgery.

I do not, for one second, think that anything will be done about it through the DOJ or Congress. Congress has the power to determine eligibility of office by requiring proper documentation from the candidate, and they did that very thing when Obama, McCaskill, and Clinton questioned John McCain’s eligibility.

No such resolution for Obama, amid all the questions and controversy. We all know why.

Forged huh?

See, I actually believed that Obama’s mother lived her entire life in Kenya but just prior to giving birth flew to Hawaii had little Obamawitz and then immediately flew back to Kenya.

This is a big shock to my system and I’m not sure what to do now…

[quote]ZEB wrote:
Forged huh?

This is a big shock to my system and I’m not sure what to do now…
[/quote]

You are not going to have to do anything.

Your government will do it for you.

This says Onaka confirmed the Cert. which is it

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

This says Onaka confirmed the Cert. which is it [/quote]

Interestingly, that page was last edited today. Hmmmmm…

“As reported to Al Hendershot, Editor of the Obama Hustle…”

Hendershot is asked in the comments section: By whom?

He replies: “I am in the process of doing a further investigation.”

I bet you are, Al.

The man could openly admit he was not born in Hawaii and he will get a pass.

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
The man could openly admit he was not born in Hawaii and he will get a pass. [/quote]

You’re missing an important part my friend. He might admit it but no one in the corrupt left wing media would report it.

In 08’ they forgot to tell the American people that he was a Marxist in College, he attended a racist church for 20 years, he never sponsored even one piece of legislation while sitting in the Senate And…Ehh I could go on but what’s the point? Obama is a train wreck!

The media helped elect and reelect Obama and the’ll will do whatever they can to protect him.

Where he was born is absolutely insignificant. That stuff only matters when your name is not obama.

I have a question for Obama supporters here, on this website –

If it were proven that Obama was in fact not born in the United States, would you want him to be removed from office? Would that one fact disqualify him, in your mind, from the presidency?

[quote]Elegua360 wrote:

If it were proven that Obama was in fact not born in the United States, would you want him to be removed from office? Would that one fact disqualify him, in your mind, from the presidency?

[/quote]

I am not exactly a supporter, but closer than most around here.

Yes, it would disqualify him from office. Obviously.

But it doesn’t matter, because he was born in Hawaii and an unsubstantiated, sourceless post on “The Obama Hustle” does not change that fact.

[quote]Elegua360 wrote:

[/quote]
They’d likely have some type of congressional weird vote like for Romney’s dad.

It could be revealed in irrefutably conclusive fashion that the man was Born in Kirghiz SSR as Vyacheslav Chernikova. Born to Sergei and Katerina Chernikova, raised in the Kremiln, long time KGB operative and assassin responsible for 200 American kills and the debauched puppets of perversion would have been dancing in that tragic election night thread just the same.

[quote]smh23 wrote:

[quote]Elegua360 wrote:

[/quote]

But it doesn’t matter, because he was born in Hawaii and an unsubstantiated, sourceless post on “The Obama Hustle” does not change that fact.[/quote]

There is absolutely nothing ‘obvious’ about something that has no historical precedent, and would represent the enforcement of a rule that is poorly understood by a populace that includes millions of people that have never even casually read the constitution, even when such reading was a homework assignment.

In the spirit of the original news source I give you Ahmadinejad more popular than Obama among rural whites.

[quote]Elegua360 wrote:

[quote]smh23 wrote:

[quote]Elegua360 wrote:

[/quote]

But it doesn’t matter, because he was born in Hawaii and an unsubstantiated, sourceless post on “The Obama Hustle” does not change that fact.[/quote]

There is absolutely nothing ‘obvious’ about something that has no historical precedent, and would represent the enforcement of a rule that is poorly understood by a populace that includes millions of people that have never even casually read the constitution, even when such reading was a homework assignment.

[/quote]Not bad man. I agree. Too bad ya gotta be a Buddhist LOL.

[quote]groo wrote:
In the spirit of the original news source I give you Ahmadinejad more popular than Obama among rural whites.

LOL!!! That pic of Obama is absolutely classic. Looks like he is almost white lipped trying to hold back the smile at the pitiful weaklings who voted for Him LOL!! Seriously. Look at that expression. (“if they only knew, snicker chuckle”)

I would actually LOVE to spend time with Obama. Lots of it. Truthfully? He strikes me as a fun and likable guy. I mean that. We would also have SO much to talk about.

Not this again….

[quote]pat wrote:
Not this again….[/quote]

Holy shit , we fucking agree :slight_smile:

Obama should be in prison.