Biros' Road to Leanness

Saturday–

Deadlift - 2x7 315
Squat- 135 bunch of sets for form
Calves
Abs

Felt like a cardio workout today, short rest periods, was sweating like crazy. Felt good though, probably lost 5 lbs in water weight alone. Will probably take tomorrow off for rest then hit Monday hard.

Starting this week I may or may not switch up my training. It’s not that this isn’t working, it’s just I need a change of pace with accessory stuff, as I don’t really switch up lifts. I may start a 5/3/1 program, seems like a lot of people have good success with it. I’m.gunna do some research and see if I can find something. Or maybe I won’t, well see.

So after taking yesterday off, got to the gym today. Felt real tired this am and no motivation, been working a lot. Wanted to deadlift today but got to the gym and I didn’t have my belt, so I did some chest. After 45 mins I was tired, and driving home I felt really nauseous.idk if it’s cause I hadn’t eaten since like 4 yesterday or what but stomache feels messed up. Anyways

Monday–

Flat bench DB- 110s 3x7/8/8
Incline flys- 30s 3x10
Lat pull downs- 3x10 135/150/165
Rear delt swings- 25s 3x10
Weighted abs

Been working a lot, worked til 10 last night, now I got some training to do at 11 this morning then my reg shift @330. Can’t wait for my day off tomorrow

Tues–

Deadlifts

Worked up to 415 1x5 1x3

My body is just tired from work and stuff. I haven’t been eating as much as I want to only a couple times a day and I know it’s hurting but working 2nd shift in a hot ass kitchen usually kills my appetite my whole shift.

A ednesday–

Did some back today since I didn’t get to do it yesterday

Bent over rows- 225 3x8-1
Lat pull downs- 3 working sets of 10 165/150/150. Did a few warm up sets before rows of 120
Rear delt swings- 3x10 30s
Hammer curls - 3x8-10 35/40/40
Weighted abs
2 sets of calves

Felt good today, besides some soreness in the right side of my lower back. Think it was from deads yesterday.

Wednesdays are great, get to get half off sushi on my way to work. Get like 4 rolls for 13$ love it.

Happy 4th of July everyone

Went to the gym today, just to get there and remembered they’re closed for the 4th. My preworkout was already kicking in so I went home and cleaned my apartment…

Soo cardio for an hour 1/2? Lol

Enjoy the day guys

1 Like

Friday –

Did chest and shoulders today

Flat BB bench - 3x5 275 1x10 225 to finish
Incline DB-- 95s 3x7/6/6
DB shoulder press- 75s 7/6/5
Rear delt swings- 3x10 25/30/35
Weighted abs
Calves

I think it’s hilarious when guys make passive aggressive moves towards guys that are bigger/stronger than them. Dude takes the 30s after my set and does a set of curls. Instead of putting them back dude puts them on the floor where he’s doing them. Shit makes me laugh, so I guess I had to push myself with the 35s, thanks bud.

So to clarify, in between your sets he was grabbing your dumbbells without asking and not returning them?

Yes pretty much. I don’t care if someone uses the same ones I am but to see that I’m using them, take them, do a set, then put them on the floor by your feet just isn’t cool. It’s all good though people get super alpha towards me in the gym it’s actually funny.

Saturday–

Wanted to do squats and legs but someone was taking forever to do their sets. Kid with some pencil legs had 315 and was doing just a 3 inch knee bend squat. Then went and put like 9 plates each side of leg press and was doing a slight knee bend press. high Weights are everything !!

Deadlifts-- worked up to 1x5 405 1x5 415 1x3 425
Lat pull downs- 150 3x10
Hammer strength iso row- 90 each side
Hammer curls - 3x8ish 30/45/35
Seated calves

Good workout td though. Deads felt heavy but my eating needs to get back on track. Sleeping has been good. Working 2nd shift though always gets me a good 7 hours.

Yea I was asking because I couldn’t believe that someone would actually do that. Never witnessed anything like that before. Absurd. A couple of weeks ago a guy started stripping weights off my bar while I was going for a drink. He looked like a deer in headlights when I came back and asked him what the fuck he was doing. “Oh sorry, you’re still using this??” When it’s obvious I’m coming back lel

Yea man some people just don’t have any common sense. They probably don’t think your gunna say anything. Idk why but it’s always these little skinny kids who do shit like that

1 Like

Sunday–legsss

Squat- 4x5 275
Leg ext- 3x12 130 with pauses
Lat pull downs- 3x10 150 I do these pretty much every day trying to get my lats bigger
Abs

Decent day was kinda fatigued from yesterday’s workout so I’ll probably take tomorrow off.

Monday–

Did some chest/shoulders

Bench- 1x5 275 1x5 285 2x225 12/8
Shoulder press DB-- 50s 1x10 75
1x8
Tri pushdownw± 2x8-10 whatever the max weight was 180 I believe
Lat pull downs- 3x10 150

My knees feel so achy from squatting. And it’s not just a achy soreness that I feel, more like a deep pain in the middle of my knee(s). I don’t think I’m gunna continue squatting for a little while. Which sucks cause I like to squat (in a I like my girlfriend but I don’t kind of way, u know what I mean).

Tuesday deadlifts!!!

Worked up to 3 triples
1x3 415
1x3 425
1x3 435

That last rep I was digging deeep for it. Felt very heavy. My eating was not the best yesterday, altho not the worst either. I can always feel in the gym when my diets off the day before, and I felt it today, but still made all the reps.

Bent rows- 3x8-10 245
Hammer curls- 3x8-10 35/40/45
Rear delt swings- 30s 3x10
Weighted abs

Warmed up on the hammer strength iso row- today, 3x10 90 each side.

Overall it was a good workout. I have to start logging stuff in a notebook. I’m not guessing on numbers but it’d be easier to look at everything and know what I have to beat, mainly reps.

My goal though is to stay strict with my eating. I was doing really good but this past week has been sloppy. Not in a junk food type of way, but just not in sync with what I normally was doing. I won’t let it get me down though.

Friday–

Chest
Flat bench BB- 275x6 285x5 285x4 225x10
Incline DB-- 95x7 95x6 95x5
Incline flies - 40 3x10
Dips- 3x10
Abs

Felt really strong goin into the flat bench … incline DBs got super heavy after like 4 reps each set. After taking yesterday after and actually going 3 days this week my body felt a lot more rested (obv).

Saturday–

Lat pull downs- 165 3x8-10
Deadlifts-- 315x9,10,8

I kept the deadlifts at a lower weight just to bang out some higher reps. 315 moves fast tho even towards 10 reps.

Did some leg ext and leg curls while waiting to deadlift, don’t remember the weight or reps tho.
Did a couple sets of curls too

1 Like

Monday–

I know it’s national chest day, but I went against the grain and did back :0 felt rested after taking yesterday off so went and had a heavy deadlift day

DeadZ- 425x5 435x3 455x2 465x1
Lat pulls - 165 2x10 150x10
Rear delts- 35s 3x10
Hammer curls- 40 3x7-8
Weighted abs

Thursday–

Heavy chest day

Flat bench-
2x5x285
315x2
335x1

This is actually the first time I’ve letter heavy like this since I started lifting again. I usually don’t just because I don’t trust the people around me to spot me but a guy I’ve work e out with a few times asked if I needed a spot so I went for it.315 went up easy, 335 stalled for a second Midway but pushed thru it. I could definitely do more if I hadnt done the 2x285

Incline dbs- 95s 8,6,4
Bw dips- 3x10
Weighted abs 60 reps

Felt strong and rested after not being able to go to gym past 2 days. Diet has been decent but I just haven’t been eating enough. Working 2nd shift at a restaurant kills my appetite for most the night

New goal for bench will be 365 to match my PR then going after 400.

Saturday–

Deadlifts & back. Started a deadlifting frenzy at the gym when everyone saw me going at it.

DeadZ-435x4 445x3 455x2 465x1 475x1 485x1

Everything felt heavy but I didn’t miss a pull. Had a couple drinks last night so might have played a factor.
Hammer curls- 45s 3x6
Hammer iso back machine- 90 each side 135 90 10/8/10

Good day today, had a nice rest day yesterday. Back to the work grind though, will probably take tomorrow off.

Sunday-- legs

Squats did a few sets of 225 each 5-7 reps
Leg press like 6 or 7 plates each side in-between squatting
Calves
Abs