Bird vs. Nards

Yo Nards,

I will be in Hong Kong next week. I was wondering if you wanted to get on the boat and meet us there. We can go out for dinner, have some beers and catch up. I will be there with the gf, but she is cool.

Uncle Bird.

tweet

Id pay to watch you 2 fight.

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:

[/quote]

I’m so relieved you said fight…I expected something else.

Dear Bird, I’d love to but though you are much closer to me it’s still a one hour plane ride to Hong Kong and I’m busy this weekend.

But if you come to Taipei we need a story…you need to be my buddy Parris from Winnipeg as if I meet you with my girlfriend she’ll think it’s odd to meet someone from the internet.

I’ve never been called Sylvester before. Daffy Duck a couple of times, but never Sylvester.

Funny thing too…they do those cartoons like we’re all supposed to be on Tweety’s (or the Road Runner’s side) but no one is!

Wasn’t there some song about that years ago?

[quote]Nards wrote:
I’ve never been called Sylvester before. Daffy Duck a couple of times, but never Sylvester.

Funny thing too…they do those cartoons like we’re all supposed to be on Tweety’s (or the Road Runner’s side) but no one is!

Wasn’t there some song about that years ago?[/quote]

Yeah Ct.Rock wrote it…

Let the music play
He won’t get away
Just keep the groove
And then he’ll come back to you again

You have me confused with someone else C Dog.

Nards can read this to his Kindergarten class immediately after the meeting…

[quote]PimpBot5000 wrote:
Nards can read this to his Kindergarten class immediately after the meeting…[/quote]

Again that would only be if we had sex. WE’RE NOT GOING TO DO THAT YOU SICK FUCKS!

But thanks for being on my side if that were to happen. It makes me happy somehow.

I pictured The Bird perched on Nards’ shoulder… like a parrot on a pirate.

[quote]Nards wrote:
Funny thing too…they do those cartoons like we’re all supposed to be on Tweety’s (or the Road Runner’s side) but no one is![/quote]

Wile E. Coyote was one of my childhood heroes. He never gave up, ever.

Nards, it would be a perfect opportunity to punch an asian and shave.

Shave a bird?

[quote]harrypotter wrote:
Shave a bird?[/quote]

pluck

[quote]Nards wrote:

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:

[/quote]

I’m so relieved you said fight…I expected something else.

Dear Bird, I’d love to but though you are much closer to me it’s still a one hour plane ride to Hong Kong and I’m busy this weekend.

But if you come to Taipei we need a story…you need to be my buddy Parris from Winnipeg as if I meet you with my girlfriend she’ll think it’s odd to meet someone from the internet.[/quote]

Please don’t think id pay to see anything involving you unless its theBird pecking your eyes our.

[quote]Nards wrote:
You have me confused with someone else C Dog.[/quote]

It was an inside joke meant for Ct. Rockula but I doubt she saw it.

[quote]csulli wrote:

[quote]Nards wrote:
Funny thing too…they do those cartoons like we’re all supposed to be on Tweety’s (or the Road Runner’s side) but no one is![/quote]

Wile E. Coyote was one of my childhood heroes. He never gave up, ever.[/quote]

Same here. I always felt like a sick bastard for thinking I want to see him just once Kill that fucking roadrunner… KILL. HIM. DEAD.

This has win written all over it.

Bird, you will recognise Nards, he is a national icon in Taiwan, 8ft tall, wide as two Asian roads.

He eats for breakfast what you would eat in a week.

They issue Typhoon warnings every time he goes swimming.

so…is this like a call out? Havent seen a good one of these in a while…the title go my hopes up. Though I warn ya Birds, they rarely end well <<speaks from experience :wink:

How I read it.

[quote]theBird wrote:
Yo Nards,

I will be in Hong Kong next week. So do you want to fuck or fight?

Uncle Bird.

tweet[/quote]

[quote]Nards wrote:

[quote]PimpBot5000 wrote:
Nards can read this to his Kindergarten class immediately after the meeting…[/quote]

Again that would only be if we had sex. WE’RE NOT GOING TO DO THAT YOU SICK FUCKS!

But thanks for being on my side if that were to happen. It makes me happy somehow.[/quote]

Don’t think there was anything sexual in Pimp’s post, more wishful thinking that you’d punch him once in the throat for every time he’s posted “tweet” on these forums. Smothering him with a Biotest t-shirt and then drowning him in the south China sea would also be nice.

Just sayin.