Bird Mascots in NFL

My roommate is saying there are 5 teams who use a bird in the NFL

He lists

Eagles
Falcons
Ravens
Seahawks
Cardinals

I say 6 including the Chargers…theyre chickens right?

Who is right.

50 dollars on the line…

Its hereby proclaimed that the Ct’s wallet shall be $50 lighter.

Hilarious regardless.

Chargers’ mascot is the Bird. I like to fuck him in the ass when he wears his costume. No RAPEAXE!!! for that guy.

The Cowgirls also have a bird as a mascot. It’s a big gay turkey running around with a waddle shoved up its ass.

Were you thinking of this Rock?

Yeah the chicken is more of an unincorporated mascot for San Diego rather than officially offiliated with a sports team.

And the Chicken was seen more at Padres games.

Chargers got a dude named “Boltman”

[quote]BradTGIF wrote:
Chargers got a dude named “Boltman”

[/quote]

Smokin!

[quote]super saiyan wrote:
Were you thinking of this Rock?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_San_Diego_Chicken[/quote]

Thats what i thought…

Ya know like The Browns are unofficially dogs…

[quote]chillain wrote:
Its hereby proclaimed that the Ct’s wallet shall be $50 lighter.

Hilarious regardless.
[/quote]

Dammit

[quote]DBCooper wrote:
Chargers’ mascot is the Bird. I like to fuck him in the ass when he wears his costume. No RAPEAXE!!! for that guy.

The Cowgirls also have a bird as a mascot. It’s a big gay turkey running around with a waddle shoved up its ass.[/quote]

Really?

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

The Cowgirls also have a bird as a mascot. It’s a big gay turkey running around with a waddle shoved up its ass.[/quote]

Kiss my ass DB

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

Kiss my ass DB[/quote]

AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Which cheek?

Seriously though, I’m loving this shit. The Cowboys are officially the Oakland Raiders with baby blue and white instead of silver and black.

Jerry Jones probably has another 10-15 years in him, so it looks like the Cowgirls are going to suck cock for at least that long. Jerry “Al Davis” Jones. That has a nice ring to it.

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

Kiss my ass DB[/quote]

AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Which cheek?

Seriously though, I’m loving this shit. The Cowboys are officially the Oakland Raiders with baby blue and white instead of silver and black.

Jerry Jones probably has another 10-15 years in him, so it looks like the Cowgirls are going to suck cock for at least that long. Jerry “Al Davis” Jones. That has a nice ring to it.[/quote]

Right one.

I know man, but honest opinion. Do you or would you respect me more for being loyal to a team/organization or a fair weather fan? And I know for a Goddamn fact that we are in Raider form right now, still does not change the fact I have been a life long Dallas fan. But I am not a rabid dumb fuck who just is a fan for fandom. I know what are problems are but not a fucking thing I can do about it.

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

Kiss my ass DB[/quote]

AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Which cheek?

Jerry Jones probably has another 10-15 years in him, so it looks like the Cowgirls are going to suck cock for at least that long. Jerry “Al Davis” Jones. That has a nice ring to it.[/quote]

Right one.

I know man, but honest opinion. Do you or would you respect me more for being loyal to a team/organization or a fair weather fan? And I know for a Goddamn fact that we are in Raider form right now, still does not change the fact I have been a life long Dallas fan. But I am not a rabid dumb fuck who just is a fan for fandom. I know what are problems are but not a fucking thing I can do about it. [/quote]

No, I would not respect you one bit. I know what you’re going through, believe me. The last ten years were really fucking rough on me. I don’t know why it is, but it seems like when the Niners were down I caught a LOT of shit about it, and I live in Northern California.

The reason I give you shit about the Cowgirls is because I know you’re loyal to the bone. It wouldn’t be nearly as gratifying if you were indifferent to their struggles.

Bird mascots are the shit

[quote]BradTGIF wrote:
Yeah the chicken is more of an unincorporated mascot for San Diego rather than officially offiliated with a sports team.

And the Chicken was seen more at Padres games.

[/quote]

lol!

That chicken dude is from my home town. Yay for us…

The San Diego chicken was always at the Padres games. I wish he would come back, the Friar mascot is stupid.

Is there a mascot based on the Gouldian Finch? This is my favorite bird.

[quote]Nards wrote:
Is there a mascot based on the Gouldian Finch? This is my favorite bird.[/quote]

Yes, there is. Quilters unite!

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:71WXsh9T4ucJ:www.facebook.com/pages/Gouldian-Finches-The-mascot-bird-for-quilters/180548815379048%3Fsk%3Dinfo+http://www.facebook.com/pages/Gouldian-Finches-The-mascot-bird-for-quilters/180548815379048&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

I don’t have a FB account, but I might sign up just so I can like this page.