Biotin and Teen Beard?

Brah go for Volume or HIT only if you want snails pace results. Rubbing da roidz on your face postshave is where its at. Mix some GH in your moisturiser if your budget can stretch that far.

And don’t forget da creatienz in your underwear.

I actually only shave once a month, less than that in Winter.

I look too young if I shave often.

[quote]Cprimero wrote:
Brah go for Volume or HIT only if you want snails pace results. Rubbing da roidz on your face postshave is where its at. Mix some GH in your moisturiser if your budget can stretch that far.

[/quote]

Do not listen to this man.

Rubbing roidz or Gh into your face can lead to cranial gigantism.

The previously mentioned man yoghurt or Vag juice is much safer and effective.

However…if you choose to use Vag juice make sure the Woman does not have her period or you will end up with a Ginger beard like byukid.

I have to shave every damn day. Not only that but the hair grows to about two inches beneath my eyes so if I did grow a beard I would literally just be a face full of hair with two eyes poking out.

Oh and a nose of course.

It’s a total pain in the ass in my opinion.

[quote]Stern wrote:
I have to shave every damn day. Not only that but the hair grows to about two inches beneath my eyes so if I did grow a beard I would literally just be a face full of hair with two eyes poking out.

Oh and a nose of course.

[/quote]

Work it teen wolf

[quote]Stern wrote:
I have to shave every damn day. Not only that but the hair grows to about two inches.
[/quote]

You have to shave your ass everyday as well?

Dude, that must be painfull indeed.

Just when you think you have it bad someone else comes along who has it worse.

My sympathies go out to you mate. :slight_smile:

[quote]bodybuilt9 wrote:
Hello people Im almost 17 6ft 180pound, I’m a male boy and I want to grow a beard on my face i have hair growing on my chin;below my nose(moustache) and beside my ears but it’s thin hairs. Will biotin help me grow a beard? Like if I take 5mg a day? Maybe if I start taking it and don’t shave for 2 months? Curentyl I shave once every two weeks my beards.[/quote]

Are you Estonian or something? God I love posts like this…

[quote]bodybuilt9 wrote:
Curentyl I shave once every two weeks my beards.[/quote]

Dude, this is probably part of your problem.

DO NOT try to grow more than one beard at a time.

Just leads to stalled progress.

No, I’m not Estonian

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]Stern wrote:

Oh and a nose of course.

[/quote]

Work it teen wolf[/quote]

Weep! That’s about the look of it right there =(

[quote]Cheeky_Kea wrote:

[/quote]

Haha! Hell naw, I wax that shit!

Oh look what I did there… =D

[quote]Cheeky_Kea wrote:

[quote]bodybuilt9 wrote:
Curentyl I shave once every two weeks my beards.[/quote]

Dude, this is probably part of your problem.

DO NOT try to grow more than one beard at a time.

Just leads to stalled progress.
[/quote]

hahahah!

[quote]Stern wrote:

[quote]Cheeky_Kea wrote:

[/quote]

Haha! Hell naw, I wax that shit!

Oh look what I did there… =D
[/quote]

:slight_smile:

I am going through a difficult phase. Can anyone help me? The problem is that my beard is not growing properly. I have the thin beard this is really looking awkward. My friends have dense facial hair and that makes me feel depressed. I am not feeling confident nowadays. I am just trying to avoid the female friends with the fear that they will not find me attractive. I have tried many products, but that did not help me much. I am desperately looking for some help. Have you gone through this phase at some point in your life? If anyone has the same problem then please share with me and help me to come out of the situation. I am looking for your help.

I went through a similar phase that lasted a bit over a decade.

Have you tried hitting puberty?

I use the valsalva maneuver to push the hair out bigger and thicker. It’s like jelquing for your face!

Not all men can grow impressive facial hair. You’re probably one of them. It’s okay. Shave and stop thinking about it.