Biotest's Answer to the PH Ban?

[quote]dhuge67 wrote:
jeep69 wrote:
When is Biotest going to come out with a new supplement that will dramatically increase muscle mass like MAG-10 or 4-AD?

It has been a long time and I’m sure that I am not the only one that has waited too long for this!

Why are you waiting? There are plenty of prohormones on the market right now. Some very effective.[/quote]

Wow-all the shit above reminds me of why I dont post on message boards, very easy for a thread to turn in to some studpid rant fest and take away from the origional meaning, hopefully Tim and TC will still answer regardless of the high school chit chat.

Dhuge, can you PM me some of the relatively good ones you have had experience with?

[quote]GetSwole wrote:

what’s so hard about not paying for something that your body is already making more of, for free, than you will ever use ? news flash: the world’s best performance enhancer is not partying.

See this is a perfect example of discriminating against me for my age. I don’t fucking party anymore, I gave all that up when I started to transform my physique, read my fucking thread. I haven’t had a sip of alcohol in nearly 5 months and the 5 months before that I drank probably 8 times total. I go to university and I DONT party, I DONT stay out late, I DO follow strict eating guides. I GO TO BED at 9:15pm on weekdays. Ya’ll dont fuckign know me or my dedication and knowledge level but you assume, simply because I’m 18 and I made an admittedly stupid comment, that I’m a total jackass. Go read my thread, it should show my dedication and serious.

I’m sorry I said something about the PH, I’m not gonna get it, I can admit that I was purely talking out of my ass when I said that.

Are you done assaulting me just because I’m 18 and you assume I’m a fucktard like the rest of these idiots that show up on this site?

Not all 18 year olds are jackasses, most are, so I understand your inclination to draw conclusions about me, but at least learn a thing or too about me before you tell me not to party and all that other bullshit.[/quote]

I’m 19, you know why people are getting on you for the comment, so relax. Bitching back isn’t going to prove your maturity GetSwole. Just because there’s a bunch of young hs/university students posting dumb questions doesn’t mean you have to get really defensive about it.

You know what you’re doing, you don’t have to prove anything to the other members at the board.

[quote]NewDamage wrote:
Now to hijack this too much, but…

1)There is no guarantee someone at 18 is still cranking out massive levels of testosterone, anymore. More and more young men are even showing up hypogonadal.

2)Optimal test levels at 18 should still be within the physiological range. While throughout puberty there may certainly be spikes which cause levels to rise into the technical supraphysiological range, its not as if testosterone is hovering at 5000 ng/dl or higher, as is seen with steroid usage.

3)Testosterone levels are not the final word. There are other metabolites of testoterone which drugs may elevate which may be more or less anabolic or androgenic than testosterone itself. For instance, MAG-10 jacked up 1-testosterone levels to something like 9000 ng/dl, and 1-test is more anabolic than testosterone.

So, its not as if at 18 you won’t get any benefit from prohormone usage, depending on the hormones which are elevated - you should still be able to achieve supraphysiological levels far beyond what, even optimally, you should be churning out at that age, which will give you amplified results.

The issue really becomes more about safety and endocrine development. There is no guarantee one’s endocrine system is fully stabilized at that age (in some it may be, in some it might not be.) Taking prohormones during endocrine development is most likely not a wise idea.

/hijack[/quote]

Once again, excellent post ND.

Uhm, are you guys living under rocks?

Epistane
Havoc
H-Drol
M-Drol
S-Drol
There are countless PHs out there…just look.

ND was on the fucking money.

OP, listen to every word NewDamage said. It is more important to note that your physiology is still maturing and you don’t want to impede that development.

[quote]NewDamage wrote:
Now to hijack this too much, but…

1)There is no guarantee someone at 18 is still cranking out massive levels of testosterone, anymore. More and more young men are even showing up hypogonadal.

2)Optimal test levels at 18 should still be within the physiological range. While throughout puberty there may certainly be spikes which cause levels to rise into the technical supraphysiological range, its not as if testosterone is hovering at 5000 ng/dl or higher, as is seen with steroid usage.

3)Testosterone levels are not the final word. There are other metabolites of testoterone which drugs may elevate which may be more or less anabolic or androgenic than testosterone itself. For instance, MAG-10 jacked up 1-testosterone levels to something like 9000 ng/dl, and 1-test is more anabolic than testosterone.

So, its not as if at 18 you won’t get any benefit from prohormone usage, depending on the hormones which are elevated - you should still be able to achieve supraphysiological levels far beyond what, even optimally, you should be churning out at that age, which will give you amplified results.

The issue really becomes more about safety and endocrine development. There is no guarantee one’s endocrine system is fully stabilized at that age (in some it may be, in some it might not be.) Taking prohormones during endocrine development is most likely not a wise idea.

/hijack[/quote]

EXACTLY. It’s not that prohormones wouldn’t have benefits at any age. Of COURSE they would. They bring hormones to supraphysiological levels, and that is the whole pointm of them. These are steroids, not endogenous T boosters and it doesn’t matter how young someone is or if they’re firing on all cylinders.

With proper training and, they’ll benefit greatly [as far as strength and size goes]. I don’t know how people could not understand this. The issue is exactly what ND said. Many people’s endocrine system is not fully developed at 18, and there is no guarantee you wouldn’t be doing permanent damage.