Biotest's Answer to the PH Ban?

When is Biotest going to come out with a new supplement that will dramatically increase muscle mass like MAG-10 or 4-AD?

It has been a long time and I’m sure that I am not the only one that has waited too long for this!

They had something in the works called Anaconda to fill this void. There were some hiccups. It’s unclear whether it will ever be released.

Actually, we have more than a few promising products in development at the moment.

If everything works out, there’s a good chance we’ll see at least one of them relatively soon.

[quote]jeep69 wrote:
When is Biotest going to come out with a new supplement that will dramatically increase muscle mass like MAG-10 or 4-AD?

It has been a long time and I’m sure that I am not the only one that has waited too long for this![/quote]

Why are you waiting? There are plenty of prohormones on the market right now. Some very effective.

Im only 18…but if they do put out something. I doubt I’ll resist giving it a whirl…

[quote]Mod Brian wrote:
Actually, we have more than a few promising products in development at the moment.

If everything works out, there’s a good chance we’ll see at least one of them relatively soon.[/quote]

That’s good!

[quote]GetSwole wrote:
Im only 18…but if they do put out something. I doubt I’ll resist giving it a whirl…[/quote]

that’s dumb

Why…because I’m 18?

[quote]GetSwole wrote:
Why…because I’m 18?[/quote]

yes

[quote]GetSwole wrote:
Why…because I’m 18?[/quote]

pretty much. i lifted for 5 years naturally before i even tried jungle warfare at 20.

I’m not one of the ones who says for people to train for X amount of years before they try PH’s or the like BUT taking them at 18 is dumb. I understand there is a lot of mis information out there about steroids BUT there are definitive studies showing the problems with someone 18 doing them. just my opinion.

'Swole as well read as you are, you already knew this…you are naturally in your anabolic prime.

[quote]GetSwole wrote:
Im only 18…but if they do put out something. I doubt I’ll resist giving it a whirl…[/quote]

Send me the money you plan on spending on it and I’ll buy some PHs and let you know how they work out.

[quote]Rugby_Owns wrote:
GetSwole wrote:
Im only 18…but if they do put out something. I doubt I’ll resist giving it a whirl…

Send me the money you plan on spending on it and I’ll buy some PHs and let you know how they work out.[/quote]

You are a very nice man.

DHuge67, maybe I’m ignorant, but aren’t prohormones banned? How are you supposed to find them in the market?

Don’t be douchebags. You’re probably right that I shouldn’t take them at 18. In fact I KNOW I shouldn’t…the real point was that it would be tempting since I trust Biotest products, so naturally I’d trust a Biotest PH more than another. To whoever mentioned the years training…that has nothing to do with it…if 5 years naturally is the key well hey I’m qualified.

I’m not considering PH’s…the real point is that I love Biotest stuff and it’d be hard to sit back and say “Damn that stuffs good, but I can’t use it yet”. In reality it’d be unlikely for me to use a PH at this point.

It’s not necessary to just go into auto douchebag mode “send me your money” blah blah just because a younger guy says something.
Get to know me and you’d know I’m not the typical fucktard 18 year old that comes around here looking for a quick solution to getting “jacked”. Don’t be so quick to judge.

[quote]GetSwole wrote:

I’m not considering PH’s…the real point is that I love Biotest stuff and it’d be hard to sit back and say “Damn that stuffs good, but I can’t use it yet”. In reality it’d be unlikely for me to use a PH at this point.

[/quote]

what’s so hard about not paying for something that your body is already making more of, for free, than you will ever use ? news flash: the world’s best performance enhancer is not partying.

what’s so hard about not paying for something that your body is already making more of, for free, than you will ever use ? news flash: the world’s best performance enhancer is not partying.

[/quote]

See this is a perfect example of discriminating against me for my age. I don’t fucking party anymore, I gave all that up when I started to transform my physique, read my fucking thread. I haven’t had a sip of alcohol in nearly 5 months and the 5 months before that I drank probably 8 times total. I go to university and I DONT party, I DONT stay out late, I DO follow strict eating guides. I GO TO BED at 9:15pm on weekdays. Ya’ll dont fuckign know me or my dedication and knowledge level but you assume, simply because I’m 18 and I made an admittedly stupid comment, that I’m a total jackass. Go read my thread, it should show my dedication and serious.

I’m sorry I said something about the PH, I’m not gonna get it, I can admit that I was purely talking out of my ass when I said that.

Are you done assaulting me just because I’m 18 and you assume I’m a fucktard like the rest of these idiots that show up on this site?

Not all 18 year olds are jackasses, most are, so I understand your inclination to draw conclusions about me, but at least learn a thing or too about me before you tell me not to party and all that other bullshit.

[quote]GetSwole wrote:

See this is a perfect example of discriminating against me for my age. I don’t fucking party anymore, I gave all that up when I started to transform my physique, read my fucking thread. I haven’t had a sip of alcohol in nearly 5 months and the 5 months before that I drank probably 8 times total. I go to university and I DONT party, I DONT stay out late, I DO follow strict eating guides. I GO TO BED at 9:15pm on weekdays. Ya’ll dont fuckign know me or my dedication and knowledge level but you assume, simply because I’m 18 and I made an admittedly stupid comment, that I’m a total jackass. Go read my thread, it should show my dedication and serious.

I’m sorry I said something about the PH, I’m not gonna get it, I can admit that I was purely talking out of my ass when I said that.

Are you done assaulting me just because I’m 18 and you assume I’m a fucktard like the rest of these idiots that show up on this site?

Not all 18 year olds are jackasses, most are, so I understand your inclination to draw conclusions about me, but at least learn a thing or too about me before you tell me not to party and all that other bullshit.[/quote]

Please, get over yourself.

You may be more advanced than the average 18 yr old, but you still have a lot to learn.

[quote]GetSwole wrote:

Not all 18 year olds are jackasses, most are, so I understand your inclination to draw conclusions about me, but at least learn a thing or too about me before you tell me not to party and all that other bullshit.[/quote]

GetSwole, Please don’t put me in that category. I was being honest and I couldn’t believe you were saying it. Then again I know the draw to get more when you are training hard so I wanted you to look into it yourself.

I’m glad to hear you aren’t going to do it.

I was the one who made the comment about how long you train, and my comment was I am NOT one of the people that buy into that. I do think it is better to get a good base and train for a period of time BUT that doesn’t mean I think it will have any more adverse effects than if you had been training for years.

And I have read your thread, it’s nice to see someone your age with your attitude and dedication.

And I think most people are idiots regardless of age. So I believe we are all defined by our actions.

Now to hijack this too much, but…

1)There is no guarantee someone at 18 is still cranking out massive levels of testosterone, anymore. More and more young men are even showing up hypogonadal.

2)Optimal test levels at 18 should still be within the physiological range. While throughout puberty there may certainly be spikes which cause levels to rise into the technical supraphysiological range, its not as if testosterone is hovering at 5000 ng/dl or higher, as is seen with steroid usage.

3)Testosterone levels are not the final word. There are other metabolites of testoterone which drugs may elevate which may be more or less anabolic or androgenic than testosterone itself. For instance, MAG-10 jacked up 1-testosterone levels to something like 9000 ng/dl, and 1-test is more anabolic than testosterone.

So, its not as if at 18 you won’t get any benefit from prohormone usage, depending on the hormones which are elevated - you should still be able to achieve supraphysiological levels far beyond what, even optimally, you should be churning out at that age, which will give you amplified results.

The issue really becomes more about safety and endocrine development. There is no guarantee one’s endocrine system is fully stabilized at that age (in some it may be, in some it might not be.) Taking prohormones during endocrine development is most likely not a wise idea.

/hijack