Biotest Wishlist 2009 Edition

So we all know there’s some cool things coming soon from Biotest. What are you hoping for? Personally, my number one is Metabolic Drive RTDs. In a close second I’m hoping for some new Metabolic Drive flavors, perhaps Cookies & Cream or Chocolate Peanut Butter.

I hope nothing new comes out. My income has taken a huge hit as of late and I had a $2k root canal (maybe more) with no dental insurance.

[quote]esk221 wrote:
So we all know there’s some cool things coming soon from Biotest. What are you hoping for? Personally, my number one is Metabolic Drive RTDs. In a close second I’m hoping for some new Metabolic Drive flavors, perhaps Cookies & Cream or Chocolate Peanut Butter. [/quote]

I believe new Metabolic Drive flavors were mentioned. These are at the top of my list.

I’m afraid the new flavors will be something fruity like Pina Colada or Peach Cobbler.

[quote]esk221 wrote:
I’m afraid the new flavors will be something fruity like Pina Colada or Peach Cobbler.[/quote]

Fuck no!

I would like to see a peanut butter Metabolic Drive bars.

Maybe a topical fat burner.

[quote]esk221 wrote:
I’m afraid the new flavors will be something fruity like Pina Colada or Peach Cobbler.[/quote]

If they had Peach Cobbler and it actually tasted somewhat like it, I would be broke.

I think Biotest knows what we’ve all been clamoring for…disposable socks lined with creatine.

[quote]wfifer wrote:
I think Biotest knows what we’ve all been clamoring for…disposable socks lined with creatine. [/quote]

And Shoe Calipers.

[quote]TC wrote:

That being said, I definitely believe you can use vitamins or multivitamins to address specific nutritional needs. I also think it’s possible to do a multivitamin the “right way.” We’ll do it sooner or later.

[/quote]

Number 1 on my wish list.

I would like Flameout, Rez-V, and Superfood as a bundled, discounted, (possibly bulk) package as I believe all three are a must for decent overall health.

Of course ingredients are expensive I don’t see this happening anytime ever. :frowning:

[quote]thrasher wrote:
I would like Flameout, Rez-V, and Superfood as a bundled, discounted, (possibly bulk) package as I believe all three are a must for decent overall health.

Of course ingredients are expensive I don’t see this happening anytime ever. :([/quote]

That’s a good idea. Maybe they could discount a certain stack of products.

[quote]thrasher wrote:

Of course ingredients are expensive I don’t see this happening anytime ever. :([/quote]

Stick Receptormax in there :slight_smile:

Nootropic gum, goddamnit.

Or a nootropic ‘chewing tobacco’ that you just stuff in your gums. Think about it, it might not be fully sublingual but it’s damn close and it feels cool to stuff your gums. And you could get a buzz.

Metabolic Drive pineapple is a given flavor. It has to be. Please, please sweeten it with stevia and not sucralose.

Topical fat loss cream.

Creatine pyruvate.

A spinoff of Flintstones vitamins where the tablets are shaped like some of the figure athletes. We’ll even call them ‘lozenges’ to sound classy.

Cheaper Flameout and I would be happy.

cheaper shipping to Australia, or lower the prices on the AU site

I want something novel.

Like bacon.

C’mon TC, make it happen.

Super creatinized, Leucine infused, EPA/DHA/CLA packed, protein enhanced fucking Testosterone Bacon.

Grape or Fruit Punch flavored Spike Shotgun. Please.

HOT-ROX Pop Rocks

Free shipping to canada, save me an hour trip when i order stuff and a crossing of the border!