T Nation

Biotest, We Demand Black Friday!

We will raise Hell and trample someone if we are not greeted with ANACONDA protocol at a fierce discount upon waking in the morning.

You will also provide massive discounts on every other item you sell (even the secret ones)

T-Nation is ready for revolution if you do not comply

That is all

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
We will raise Hell and trample someone if we are not greeted with ANACONDA protocol at a fierce discount upon waking in the morning.

You will also provide massive discounts on every other item you sell (even the secret ones)

That is all[/quote]

What’s this “we” shit? You got a mouse in your pocket?

Oh man, you mean you don’t see the buy 1 get 1 free sale in the store already? Must be only for Level 4s and 5s.

[quote]imhungry wrote:

What’s this “we” shit? You got a mouse in your pocket?[/quote]

“We” is the smart consumer.

[quote]imhungry wrote:
Ct. Rockula wrote:

That is all

What’s this “we” shit? You got a mouse in your pocket?[/quote]

see. this is why it will never happen. I need you to work with me here. We need to pressure Biotest into this. If we don’t form cohension we will fall apart.

C’mon hungry either we hang together or hang seperately!!!

and yes, I have been tippin the bottle and yes I am looking forawrd to a night of heavy drug use with friends at a strip club but that doesnt change our goal.

INSURRECTION!!!

You need to get off the 'tron and endo bro…

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
Oh man, you mean you don’t see the buy 1 get 1 free sale in the store already? Must be only for Level 4s and 5s.[/quote]

you guys are so cool.

I’m sure a lot of people would buy Anaconda if it was discounted for even one day. This would probably boost sales long term as well since it gives people normally turned off by the daunting price tag a chance to try your wonderful product and see the amazing results it yields for themselves.

[quote]Defekt wrote:
I’m sure a lot of people would buy Anaconda if it was discounted for even one day. This would probably boost sales long term as well since it gives people normally turned off by the daunting price tag a chance to try your wonderful product and see the amazing results it yields for themselves. [/quote]

x2

Too late for me. I already took advantage of another BF deal.

[quote]Defekt wrote:
I’m sure a lot of people would buy Anaconda if it was discounted for even one day. This would probably boost sales long term as well since it gives people normally turned off by the daunting price tag a chance to try your wonderful product and see the amazing results it yields for themselves. [/quote]

Well, nobody knows what’s in Biotest’s best interests better than Tim, so I’m going to defer to him here…

And also point out that if they discounted it so the kids in the cheap-seats could have it, there’d be a shit-ton of ‘I dropped a hundred bucks trying the new mega-supplement and didn’t even get laid’ complaints because they either half-ass their training or completely fail at life. Much like the way they introduced SWF and FINiBar’s, by making the opening more expensive, they keep it in the hands of the people that value it the most and use it the best, thus maintaining the integrity of their products reputation and their own as well.

Also, I’m assuming this is a product no one else has. They probably really need to re-coup those R&D expenditures.

i think they should make temp tattoos or stickers

[quote]Otep wrote:

Also, I’m assuming this is a product no one else has. They probably really need to re-coup those R&D expenditures. [/quote]

And pay the hourly wages of the poor mods who’ve been moderating all the whiny posts about Anaconda prior to the launch. That’s some expense right there.

Joking aside, I’m pretty sure Tim P. knows what he’s doing and what’s in the best interest of his company.

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
Oh man, you mean you don’t see the buy 1 get 1 free sale in the store already? Must be only for Level 4s and 5s.[/quote]

• made me go look! :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]HolyMacaroni wrote:
i think they should make temp tattoos or stickers[/quote]

LOL wtf?

So irrelevant, yet such a good idea.

its cool Biotest, I took a tip jar last night, more than enough to buy the package! I’m buying now, starting it at the end of spring semester, so I can use it over the summer with no interferences.

why not buy it at the end of the spring semester? or are you hedging your bets the feds declare this shit BETTER THAN ROIDZ

[quote]Kanada wrote:
why not buy it at the end of the spring semester? or are you hedging your bets the feds declare this shit BETTER THAN ROIDZ[/quote]

lol

I’m just preparing. I’m thinking I’ll either be broke or it will be out of stock when I need it.

So uhhh… I didn’t see a Biotest Black Friday. I mean, I was a Level 4. I ordered stuff, and now I’m a Level 2. So maybe I’m not on the cool kids list. Dang it! Maybe we needed a better TN cohesion on this proposal. LOL

Maybe they’ll have one on Dec 1st. Just for kicks.

Good try, OP. ;o)

[quote]reneeweimer wrote:
So uhhh… I didn’t see a Biotest Black Friday. I mean, I was a Level 4. I ordered stuff, and now I’m a Level 2. So maybe I’m not on the cool kids list. Dang it! Maybe we needed a better TN cohesion on this proposal. LOL

Maybe they’ll have one on Dec 1st. Just for kicks.

Good try, OP. ;o)

[/quote]

LOL, I went from a level 4 to a level 0!