Biotest vs. Non-Biotest: Rez-V and ZMA

Do less expensive, non-Biotest Rez-V and ZMA formulas that work just as well as the Biotest versions exist? If so, where can I purchase them?

cheaper ZMA. man it’s only $15/month.

I was looking into cheaper REZ-V options, $40 for 20 days is steep. But, in looking I only found lesser potent ones, 50% res… etc. :frowning:

Regarding the Rez-V, The two companies that seem to be the leaders in the industry are Biotivia and Revgenetics. Being the most prominent, I think they are most likely to be selling real Resveratrol. Compared to Biotest, I think the highly pure options are priced a little bit lower but they are not emulsified like the Biotest product.

The emulsification Biotest provides may improve the absorption and it may allow for transdermal applications which is rumored to be the best method to dose with.

Biotivia’s 99% product is proven to be effective for life extension in rats, mice, fruit flies and fish, but I’ve been buying from Biotest anyway. Take that for what it’s worth.

only 15 a month ends up being 180 a year. reducing that by 5 bucks or so brings you to 120 a year. That seems worthwhile to me.

[quote]E99_Curt wrote:
only 15 a month ends up being 180 a year. reducing that by 5 bucks or so brings you to 120 a year. That seems worthwhile to me.[/quote]

so could getting your hair cut a few weeks later, or lowering unlimited text messaging on a cell plan.

$120/yr is not much at all

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:

so could getting your hair cut a few weeks later, or lowering unlimited text messaging on a cell plan.

$120/yr is not much at all[/quote]

The difference between the zma and the haircut and text examples is that you don’t sacrifice anything by saving 60 bucks a year on cheaper zma. same ingredients, lower price. I love Biotest and I’d love to support them by buying lots of their products, but I just do not have enough money to turn a blind eye to 60 dollars every year. Hell, I steal fruit from the cafeteria to lower my grocery bill by a few dollars every week.

There’s a brand that makes a multi with ZMA in it… I wanna say 60 servings for $20… so that’s like $10/mo… so its not straight ZMA, but has a full dose in it.

They also make Rez-V… but I don’t know how it compares to Biotest since I’m not interested in taking Rez-V.

[quote]E99_Curt wrote:
jehovasfitness wrote:

The difference between the zma and the haircut and text examples is that you don’t sacrifice anything by saving 60 bucks a year on cheaper zma. same ingredients, lower price. I love Biotest and I’d love to support them by buying lots of their products, but I just do not have enough money to turn a blind eye to 60 dollars every year. Hell, I steal fruit from the cafeteria to lower my grocery bill by a few dollars every week.[/quote]

You’re arguing with a guy that uses 11-T. Just sayin…

[quote]E99_Curt wrote:
jehovasfitness wrote:

The difference between the zma and the haircut and text examples is that you don’t sacrifice anything by saving 60 bucks a year on cheaper zma. same ingredients, lower price. I love Biotest and I’d love to support them by buying lots of their products, but I just do not have enough money to turn a blind eye to 60 dollars every year. Hell, I steal fruit from the cafeteria to lower my grocery bill by a few dollars every week.[/quote]

yeah its a nice story and example but we are talking about a 15 dollar product. You are not going to find it for 33% cheaper somewhere else. So theoretically talking about haircuts and texting and what not is pointless.

[quote]gabex wrote:
There’s a brand that makes a multi with ZMA in it… I wanna say 60 servings for $20… so that’s like $10/mo… so its not straight ZMA, but has a full dose in it.

They also make Rez-V… but I don’t know how it compares to Biotest since I’m not interested in taking Rez-V.[/quote]

I can’t understand why anyone wouldn’t be interested in taking Rez-V. Aside from calorie restriction, it’s the only thing proven to increase life expectancy. Who wouldn’t want to increase their life span? And who wants to restrict calories?

[quote]msd0060 wrote:
E99_Curt wrote:
jehovasfitness wrote:

The difference between the zma and the haircut and text examples is that you don’t sacrifice anything by saving 60 bucks a year on cheaper zma. same ingredients, lower price. I love Biotest and I’d love to support them by buying lots of their products, but I just do not have enough money to turn a blind eye to 60 dollars every year. Hell, I steal fruit from the cafeteria to lower my grocery bill by a few dollars every week.

You’re arguing with a guy that uses 11-T. Just sayin…[/quote]

who me? HA!