Biotest UK

So I see Biotest now has a UK outlet, could have been about for years but I never noticed it;
Quick questions;

Do I have to order UK products from the Biotest UK site or can I order them through here? I noticed that there are no package deals on offer from the UK site thats why I am asking.

[quote]NIguy wrote:
So I see Biotest now has a UK outlet, could have been about for years but I never noticed it;
Quick questions;

Do I have to order UK products from the Biotest UK site or can I order them through here? I noticed that there are no package deals on offer from the UK site thats why I am asking.[/quote]

Biotest UK is, and has been for many years, an independent distributor of Biotest supplements

Customers in the UK can still order through this site, however.

[quote]Mod Brian wrote:

[quote]NIguy wrote:
Quick questions;

Do I have to order UK products from the Biotest UK site or can I order them through here? I noticed that there are no package deals on offer from the UK site thats why I am asking.[/quote]

Biotest UK is, and has been for many years, an independent distributor of Biotest supplements

Customers in the UK can still order through this site, however.[/quote]

So if I order from here the stock will be sent from the UK, shipping 2kg from the USA isn’t cheap and the only reason why I have not ordered before.
Thanks Brian

[quote]NIguy wrote:

[quote]Mod Brian wrote:

[quote]NIguy wrote:
Quick questions;

Customers in the UK can still order through this site, however.[/quote]

So if I order from here the stock will be sent from the UK, shipping 2kg from the USA isn’t cheap and the only reason why I have not ordered before.
Thanks Brian[/quote]

All orders placed through this site are shipped from the United States.