Biotest Surge or Whey Drink?

I’ve been reading up on Chad Waterbury for the past few months and he seems to speak about Surge. I currently drink a cup of skim milk, with rolled oats, banana and a cup of GNC 100% whey, blended.

I was wondering if I should buy Biotest Surge, or should I add something extra to my drink and it would be just as good. What should I do? Any help would be much appriciated!

Surge is optmial.

Thank you.

try Surge, but i personally feel its nothing special. others have gotten better results than me. if it doesnt work, then switch off. People tend to “push” it more on here cause they either work for Biotest or have gotten good results, so it just tends to be spoken more on here compared to other brands is all

PWO u want some simple carbs

there are cheaper and better qualitity whey proteins than GNC

better and cheaper as? it cost me 79 for ten pounds, which wasn’t bad at all. if there is anything better and cheaper, at the same weight, i wouldn’t mind hearing of it.

nah. thats decent price. Normal pricing, but i havent heard rave reviews about GNC brand products. Is it whey isolate, concentrate, etc.?

Yes, as elusive puts it “Surge is optimal”. It has all of the good stuff you need after an intense workout. It has the right carb/protein ration, BCAA and some vital minerals that your body needs after workout. Buy it, if you can afford it. Surge has produced good results.

Also, as tg2hbk4488 mentioned, this site pushs Biotest because it is owned by Biotest. Don’t let that fact discourage you though, they have great products. Take what tg2hbk4488 says with a grain of salt. He is a level 0 so that causes me to beleive that he “probably” has not tried a full bottle of Surge. Some items are sold at local supplement depots but I beleive Surge Recovery Fuel is not one of them…

Good luck and lift safe…

[quote]CountChocula wrote:
better and cheaper as? it cost me 79 for ten pounds, which wasn’t bad at all. if there is anything better and cheaper, at the same weight, i wouldn’t mind hearing of it.[/quote]

Look up Grow! in the Biotest store, you can get 2 tubs of grow for about $66.00. Good products and [b]FREE SHIPPING…

hey man, just cause I dont buy from this site doesnt mean I have never used the product. I’m not trying to bash Biotest, this site, or the people that support Biotest products. I just gave my opinion and stated the truth in that this site is owned by Biotest, so you will see a lot more Biotest being talked about than other products. I dont have anything against Biotest

To add to the other side of the fence, while Surge is a great product and I’ve had good results from it too, you can do absolutely fine just mixing your own up with whey/gatorade, or even a meal of rice and meat with milk.

While not “optimal”, you will still see absolute results. Optimal doesn’t always means it’s 100% better for you.

I like Surge because I can throw some powder in my bottle, run to the gym, lift, pour in water and down it, no preparation, no thinking about it. Other than convenience factor, you could probably come pretty close…

Wouldn’t drinking the Surge with cold water cause negative effects? Ive read numerous times that drinking cold water screws up your digestion.

Its not free shipping for me by the way, I am a Canadian.

Wouldn’t drinking the Surge with cold water cause negative effects? Ive read numerous times that drinking cold water screws up your digestion.[/quote]

Dude, seriously, stop fucking worrying about every little thing.

Pick 1 routine, eat a lot of food and don’t focus on the small things.

Chances are you wouldn’t even know if Surge is working for you or not.

Wouldn’t drinking the Surge with cold water cause negative effects? Ive read numerous times that drinking cold water screws up your digestion.[/quote]

Get the fuck out. Seriously? If you’re over thinking water, you need to take things a step back. Unless you suffer from certain serious medical maladies, or your water is dirty, drinking water, cold, warm or hot in any quantity, at any time is GOOD.

better and cheaper as? it cost me 79 for ten pounds, which wasn’t bad at all. if there is anything better and cheaper, at the same weight, i wouldn’t mind hearing of it.[/quote]

Finish that whey off, then order yourself some Grow!. It’s cheaper, and I think they’re still doing the free shipping thing.

I understand its free in america, but for a canaidan?

chill out man…most things you order on the internet you have to pay shipping…suck it up

yes it sucks, but thats life

Don’t worry about every little detail, just drink your protein!

I love details, they make me take bigger steps forward

Surge isn’t a bad product, but it’s a bit expensive for how many servings you get. Experiment with your own shakes. Bananas, berries, peanut butter, whole milk, eggs, oats, you get the idea. I make better progress when I am eating more real food and less powder-based shakes or bars.