T Nation

Biotest Surge & Grow

I have a couple of questions.

1. What is difference between Classic Grow! and Low-Carb Grow!? What is MRP?
  2. Is Grow! natural? I mean I use to buy another protein powder because I was advised it was more natural then other proteins.
  3. I’m sure this has been asked but how long have the Grow! and Surge been out of stock? I’m out of protein.

Thank you

SR

1. What is difference between Classic Grow! and Low-Carb Grow!?

**** Well figured I would jump in here before the flaming began. Low Carb Grow! is well low carb. Classic Grow has more carbs in it, More of a complete “Classic” definition of an MRP.

**** Many choose to go with the Low Carb version though for it’s versitiliy of the user easily adding their own carb source to their diet when wanted and having a low carb MRP when needed. While the Classic is ready to go for those times when a good balanced dose of carbs and protein is needed. Here is a link to the nutritional info. https://www.biotestedge.com/html/body_clasgrow.jsp#

1.b. What is MRP?

***** Meal Replacement Powder.

1. Is Grow! natural? I mean I use to buy another protein powder because I was advised it was more natural then other proteins.

**** I really cant answer this any better than the product info does. Here is a cut and paste. = [quote]GROW! provides the ideal ratio of the most technically advanced blend of whey-protein concentrate, casein, and milk-protein isolate in a highly concentrated, great-tasting, easy-to-mix shake. [/quote] So yes, I would say it is natural as far as proteins go. These are all derived from Milk. Whey being fast, casein slow, and Milk being a mixture and a complete protein supplying ALL the aminos and emzymes naturally found in milk.

1. I’m sure this has been asked but how long have the Grow! and Surge been out of stock? I’m out of protein.

**** A little over a week I think.

Hope that helps,
Phill