Biotest Supps for Novices?

[quote]Tex Ag wrote:

[quote]steelechris wrote:
The double dose of ANACONDA proved to be too much on my stomach so I backed off to here and still notice great results.
[/quote]

Did you cut back on the water? If so, how much?

I am finding I can drink all the water but my stomach does not like it about ah hour later. So I am still experimenting.[/quote]

No cut backs on the water in my mixture, in fact I made it with 1500 ml so I could just drink 600, 600, and 300. I usually drink a liter of water at least during my training so this wasn’t too big of an issue replacing the water with the protocol.

I think I may be one who is sensitive to the creatine as well since I’ve had problems with even the Biotest creatine if I ingest more then a single scoop.

I do like my modified protocol, it allows me to recover quicker, work out stronger, and look like a science experiment carrying around a bottle designed for a chemistry lab.

[quote]Tex Ag wrote:

The double dose of ANACONDA proved to be too much on my stomach so I backed off to here and still notice great results.
[/quote]

Did you cut back on the water? If so, how much?

I am finding I can drink all the water but my stomach does not like it about ah hour later. So I am still experimenting.[/quote]

No cut backs on the water in my mixture, in fact I made it with 1500 ml so I could just drink 600, 600, and 300. I usually drink a liter of water at least during my training so this wasn’t too big of an issue replacing the water with the protocol.

I think I may be one who is sensitive to the creatine as well since I’ve had problems with even the Biotest creatine if I ingest more then a single scoop.

I do like my modified protocol, it allows me to recover quicker, work out stronger, and look like a science experiment carrying around a bottle designed for a chemistry lab.[/quote]

Thanks, I experimented today with a little less water (I had been drinking about 100 mL extra), finished last 300 mL at +45 and putting off my post workout meal till +90. I was hungry as hell but my stomach did better.

[quote]CapnYousef wrote:
I like your thinking on the shake issue, Mr. Colucci. Now, my only question is you mention double-dosing surge pre-and-during workout, which is awesome. My question is where does the Surge Workout Fuel fall, then? Pre-post? (if that made sense)
[/quote]

Sorry to revive an older thread, this is still something I’m unsure of. Would the Surge Workout Fuel come like -60 and Surge Recovery come -15 and +15 or something?

[quote]CapnYousef wrote:

[quote]CapnYousef wrote:
I like your thinking on the shake issue, Mr. Colucci. Now, my only question is you mention double-dosing surge pre-and-during workout, which is awesome. My question is where does the Surge Workout Fuel fall, then? Pre-post? (if that made sense)
[/quote]

Sorry to revive an older thread, this is still something I’m unsure of. Would the Surge Workout Fuel come like -60 and Surge Recovery come -15 and +15 or something?[/quote]

If you can find some of the pre-ANACONDA Protocol threads (I am thinking they cam out between the previous Nov and Jan) there is discussion about using Surge Workout Fuel and Surge Recovery in a stack and the timing should be included there.

If I remember correctly its -30 for Surge Workout Fuel and -10 for Surge Recovery and sip throughout. However, there were some pretty intricate protocols that people had suggested in the old thread.

Here is one of the threads from that period. This should help.

So a $270 order turned into $440, but hell will I be making it worth it.

What did you end up getting? What is your workout stack going to look like?

now that you got your supplement order. its time to get a costco membership and load up on meat/fish, eggs, rice, quinoa, potatoes, peanut butter and nuts.

[quote]Dolce wrote:
now that you got your supplement order. its time to get a costco membership and load up on meat/fish, eggs, rice, quinoa, potatoes, peanut butter and nuts. [/quote]

Totally beat you to it, lol. With all this absurd renovating going on (kitchen is still coming together) I’ll have five weeks to hammer my workouts before I begin fasting. I know, the idea makes you bigger guys cringe (not being able to eat or drink for all except two or three waking hours) but I’ve found I can maintain my weight almost if I play my cards right AND once I come off fasting I regain weight and strength with a vengeance.

First time I pulled 300lbs on the deadlift was while fasting so it definitely is a mindgame.

And the stack is:
I’ll be pulsing with Grow! and such in the morning/midam, and my workout schedule is
-40 FINiBAR
-30 SWF (1 scoop, im a small guy)
-10 Surge Recovery (1 scoop)
00 to end of workout is another 1 scoop Surge Recovery
+60 is one more recovery

And of course, my focus is going to be real foods - whatever I can down in the AM and the PM is what I’m looking at.