Biotest - Supplements in Europe?

hi guys!

I`m from Portugal and i want to know where can i buy Biotest Supplements (Metabolic Drive and Surge recovery) or do u know any site that delivers outside U.S.?

Thanks.

ebay

Biotest uk might be cheaper than here but dont seem to stock everything

I think Biotest could increase their profit by opening a European shop/shipping station in, say Germany.

A lot of the members live in Europe, but don’t really want to pay two months worth of Anaconda in shipping fees when they buy from this site.

From Germany, you can ship most orders to most of Europe for no more than 20 dollars. That would in many cases make it the best source (considering cost and quality) to buy from and your sales would go up quite a few per cent. You would convert quite a few “Level 0” guys like me as well.

Once in the EU, customs will probably not be a big problem. And a lot of us have no better option than to buy your products from other distributors, often at 100% markup or more. Thousands of people are immensely grateful and want to support you by buying, but I can’t pay 100 dollars for shipping alone and not be sure if the products will go through.

I think I speak for a lot of us when I say:

Tim an TC: Please expand to Europe.

[quote]kakno wrote:
I think Biotest could increase their profit by opening a European shop/shipping station in, say Germany.

A lot of the members live in Europe, but don’t really want to pay two months worth of Anaconda in shipping fees when they buy from this site.

From Germany, you can ship most orders to most of Europe for no more than 20 dollars. That would in many cases make it the best source (considering cost and quality) to buy from and your sales would go up quite a few per cent. You would convert quite a few “Level 0” guys like me as well.

Once in the EU, customs will probably not be a big problem. And a lot of us have no better option than to buy your products from other distributors, often at 100% markup or more. Thousands of people are immensely grateful and want to support you by buying, but I can’t pay 100 dollars for shipping alone and not be sure if the products will go through.

Tim an TC: Please expand to Europe.[/quote]

100% agreed!

[quote]pradaboy wrote:

[quote]kakno wrote:

Tim an TC: Please expand to Europe.[/quote]

100% agreed![/quote]

I agree as well, living in Belgium… I’d love to get me some HOT-ROX and Flameout…and a lot of the other products as well actually… but shipping… hmpf :s

Would it save any money if some of us Europeans put in an order together?

Found this site afew days ago. They seem to stock pretty much everything, but things are like twice as expensive then on the TMuscle store. Plus there’s fairly steep shipping charges outside the uk.

[quote]pradaboy wrote:
Would it save any money if some of us Europeans put in an order together?[/quote]

I’m guessing your from the states to have got to level 5. What is it like using other supplement brands?

[quote]Cathall L DW wrote:

[quote]pradaboy wrote:
Would it save any money if some of us Europeans put in an order together?[/quote]

I’m guessing your from the states to have got to level 5. What is it like using other supplement brands?[/quote]

No man I’m from the Netherlands, level 5 European style. That’s expensive stuff I can tell you that much. If they would count shipping cost and custom charges I would be in the top 10 lol.

Found this site afew days ago. They seem to stock pretty much everything, but things are like twice as expensive then on the TMuscle store. Plus there’s fairly steep shipping charges outside the uk.[/quote]

BUMP

Hmm, the prices seem allright. I just wonder if anyone can chime in and tell me whether this site is officially linked to Biotest? I just don’t feel comfortable looking for supplements on eBay, and this more local site would be great, if it’s legit. Anybody ever ordered there?

I seem to be unable to find other local stores stocking/selling Biotest products… Wonder what the reason there is. The shop I usually order from used to have some Biotest products, but they were discontinued…

All tips are still welcome!

Oh and pradaboy, Level 5, that’s just insane : )

I have ordered once from the uk site, it took around 3 weeks to arrive and at the end the price is almost the same as ordering from the US.

[quote]LVZzed wrote:

Found this site afew days ago. They seem to stock pretty much everything, but things are like twice as expensive then on the TMuscle store. Plus there’s fairly steep shipping charges outside the uk.[/quote]

BUMP

Hmm, the prices seem allright. I just wonder if anyone can chime in and tell me whether this site is officially linked to Biotest? I just don’t feel comfortable looking for supplements on eBay, and this more local site would be great, if it’s legit. Anybody ever ordered there?

I seem to be unable to find other local stores stocking/selling Biotest products… Wonder what the reason there is. The shop I usually order from used to have some Biotest products, but they were discontinued…

All tips are still welcome!

Oh and pradaboy, Level 5, that’s just insane : )
[/quote]

Biotest UK is an authorized, independent distributor of Biotest supplements.

[quote]Mod Brian wrote:
Biotest UK is an authorized, independent distributor of Biotest supplements.[/quote]

Alright, thanks! I’ll do some currency converting then and see which store is most convenient, the UK one or the US one.

This place is in Bristol, UK and they have a few things.

http://www.gymratz.co.uk/

Its better to call them. I think they also have HOT-ROX but they told me that supposedly they cant sell it anymore. The truth is that they have some left and they might still sell them to you.

BUMP

i would like to buy some protein bars but the shipping, depending on weight, is far too high from the US.
the UK store only offers single packages at 45$ per box… i mean are you serious?

how is Biotest ever gonna establish on the european market with prices like these? 180$ for 48 bars… and you pay 70$ in the US (with free shipping).
the products are superior but the prices are way too high.

alex

Agreed! Im going to buy other products because shipping from the US is 70USD even if im spending 210USD on supps. The UK website is out of stock of Mag10 and seems to have been like that for a while. (Shipping is 20GBP which seems a bit much too…)