Biotest Supplement Suggestions

[quote]shadowmoses wrote:
OctoberGirl wrote:

What about if you are on a restricted calorie diet and you are doing your workout in the mornings?
(this question is selfishly for myself)

Do you really think BCAAs are not a godsend in preseving muscle?

Doing weight training will be enough to preserve your muscle. skip the cardio…or walk if your intent on doing some

OP: I would say ZMA and Flameout are essential. Foucs the rest of your budget on whole foods.

Shadow

[/quote]

What is your logic here?

OG-I would highly recommend BCAA for your situation.

Actually if you can afford them I think everybody should take BCAA. Something that the body can use to activate muscle building sounds like something I want to take. A supplement that can turn somebody from catabolic to anabolic right away. Sounds pretty nice to meeee…lol

Gerdy

Creatine. Metabolic Drive. Flameout.

The rest is just for fun and experimentation.

BTW, think of all the supplements as concentrated food. There’s nothing magical about it, just makes it easier to get certain ingredients in the food you should be eating anyway.

Oh, and I HATE GNC, glad to hear you stopped buying from them. They suckered me in on that “membership card” deal. Turns out the 10% discount only applies the first week of every month. WTF?!?

[quote]OctoberGirl wrote:
jehovasfitness wrote:
T3 wrote:
are the BCAAs absolutely needed?

to answer your specific question, no

What about if you are on a restricted calorie diet and you are doing your workout in the mornings?

[/quote]

In my opinion, that situation is the optimal usage for BCAAs.

[quote]analog_kid wrote:
OctoberGirl wrote:
jehovasfitness wrote:
T3 wrote:
are the BCAAs absolutely needed?

to answer your specific question, no

In my opinion, that situation is the optimal usage for BCAAs.

[/quote]

Agreed ^ +1 to that. I think BCAAs are good, I didn’t have much success with the tablets tho I get the powder form. They do actaully make you want to wretch tho, they taste rank.

Alright well thanks guys i think i’m going to go with:

Surge,Metabolic Drive bars, Creatine,Superfood, and some BCAA’s. I may have to cut back on the spending but until then i think i’m going to stick with those. Thanks for everyone’s help and advise