Biotest Supplement Suggestions

I’ve decided to stop purchasing supps from Gnc and buy from this site so i was wondering which supps you guys would recomend. I’m 18 years old and am looking to get stronger and bigger.

I’m eating alot and my diet is pretty solid for someone my age. So far i think i’m going to get Surge. I already have Superfood. So any suggestions? If i’m 18 should i even look at Rez-V and Carbolin 19? I’m open minded so any suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks

what’s your budget?
Flameout would be a good choice
so would Beta-7 and creatine
probably ZMA as well

Flameout, Metabolic Drive, Creatine depending on budget ZMA and BETA-7

Rez-V and Carbolin 19 should be last on your list. Other than that pretty much anything else here would benefit you.

Gerdy

Just get protein, creatine and maybe some fish oil. Dont waste your time on anything else.

Surge, Metabolic Drive, Fish oil, Beta-7 & creatine.

[quote]beby24 wrote:
Surge,Metabolic Drive Protein, Fish oil, Beta-7 & creatine. [/quote]

Agree 80% - You’ll save a LOT of money buying a powdered form of beta alanine.

Other than that, everything else should be considered staple supplements for anyone training.

Good choice. As much as I hate these guys, they do sell the best supplements. Get Grow!. It’s the best protein/value combination available.

Well my budget is pretty good at the moment. Can someone tell me the difference between Metabolic Drive and Surge though? I understand Surge is more for recovery so is Metabolic Drive just something one adds to their diet? I mean its a protein powder so should i just go with Surge?

[quote]BeforeIforget wrote:
Well my budget is pretty good at the moment. Can someone tell me the difference between Metabolic Drive and Surge though? I understand Surge is more for recovery so is Metabolic Drive just something one adds to their diet? I mean its a protein powder so should i just go with Surge? [/quote]

Metabolic Drive is for use as extra protein with meals, or between meals as a snack.

Surge is meant as a pre/post workout drink, as it has fast acting ingredients.

I’d personally get Flameout, Metabolic Drive, Superfood and REZ-V.

Surge, Metabolic Drive, Flameout, and maybe creatine if you are feeling frisky. If you budget allows, go crazy with BCAA and Superfood.

I found this thread very helpful. Im on a limited budget but im going to get Surge, Metabolic Drive, and Superfood. Ive only been lifting consistently for 2 months, are the BCAAs absolutely needed?

[quote]T3 wrote:
are the BCAAs absolutely needed?[/quote]

to answer your specific question, no

[quote]T3 wrote:
are the BCAAs absolutely needed?[/quote]

I’ll give a vote for Surge, Flameout, and Metabolic Drive.

[quote]T3 wrote:
I found this thread very helpful. Im on a limited budget but im going to get Surge, Metabolic Drive, and Superfood. Ive only been lifting consistently for 2 months, are the BCAAs absolutely needed?[/quote]

Not necessarily at two months of lifting, but I would suggest them to anybody regardless of lifting experience.

My staple supplements include:

Protein,BCAA,Multivitamin/mineral

So if I’m bone dry $ wise I still manage to take these. I may lower my dose of BCAA as well to save the dinero…

my.02

Gerdy

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
T3 wrote:
are the BCAAs absolutely needed?

to answer your specific question, no[/quote]

What about if you are on a restricted calorie diet and you are doing your workout in the mornings?
(this question is selfishly for myself)

Do you really think BCAAs are not a godsend in preseving muscle?

[quote]OctoberGirl wrote:

What about if you are on a restricted calorie diet and you are doing your workout in the mornings?

[/quote]

Doing weight training will be enough to preserve your muscle. skip the cardio…or walk if your intent on doing some

OP: I would say ZMA and Flameout are essential. Foucs the rest of your budget on whole foods.

Shadow

[quote]OctoberGirl wrote:
jehovasfitness wrote:
T3 wrote:
are the BCAAs absolutely needed?

[/quote]

that there is an entirely different question :wink:

[quote]shadowmoses wrote:
OctoberGirl wrote:

Doing weight training will be enough to preserve your muscle. skip the cardio…or walk if your intent on doing some

[/quote]

huh? that makes no sense.

While weight training will help preserve muscle, if one is doing cardio in the morning on an empty stomach, muscle breakdown could be likely, hence the addition of BCAAs.

and why skip cardio for just walking?