Superfood 18 Whole-Food Extracts

Biotest’s Superfood contains 18 potent whole-food extracts of non-GMO berries, fruits, and vegetables freeze-dried and concentrated into a tiny 5-gram serving. Based on USDA standards, you’d need 10-12 servings of high-quality berries, fruits, and veggies to match Superfood’s power to neutralize free radicals. Superfood also contains an array of phytonutrients chosen for their unique health benefits:*

Benefits

Superfood Provides These Potent Health-promoting Ingredients:

• Inflammation fighting, heart healthy polyphenols*
  • Vision protective lutein*
  • Metabolism and immunity boosting EGCG*
  • Prostate protective lycopene*
  • Estrogen-fighting indoles*

Ingredients

Superfood

Superfood’s mix of 18 non-GMO fruits, berries, vegetables, and greens provides highly beneficial nutrients in mega-doses impossible to get in even the most well-planned diets. The superfood powder is complete with naturally occurring vitamins, minerals, polyphenols, antioxidants, lutein, lycopene, EGCG, anthocyanins, diosgenin, ellagic acid, glucosinolates, phenolic acids, sulforaphane, and more.* LEARN MORE

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

If I mix this in a milk based protein shake will the calcium interfere with the absorption of any magnesium that I would get from this product?

I did not get a scoop with my current order. What is the measurement equivalent for the scoop? I kind of guessed at 1 teaspoon.

I’ve been trying to incorporate more whole foods into my diet, but let’s face it, sometimes life gets hectic and it’s hard to keep up. Having all those nutrients concentrated into a tiny 5-gram serving sounds like a game-changer, especially since it’s backed by USDA standards.