Biotest Stacks

Hey why don’t the mods and admins bring back the Biotest Stacks? Bulking, Fatloss, Strength Stacks that they used to have. They used to list the best stacks of Biotest Suppliments for each category. Hey TC help us out!!

[quote]jimmiceman wrote:
Hey why don’t the mods and admins bring back the Biotest Stacks? Bulking, Fatloss, Strength Stacks that they used to have. They used to list the best stacks of Biotest Suppliments for each category. Hey TC help us out!![/quote]

You have the ability to read and digest information. Go into the store read up on the different products and viola formulate a stack for yourself.

When MAG-10 was available I could see a need for this as it was mimicking what a steroid user would do, his cycle and post cycle treatment hence MAG-10 then TRIBEX and M. Really no need now if one were to do a little reading on their own.

D

[quote]Dedicated wrote:
jimmiceman wrote:
Hey why don’t the mods and admins bring back the Biotest Stacks? Bulking, Fatloss, Strength Stacks that they used to have. They used to list the best stacks of Biotest Suppliments for each category. Hey TC help us out!!

Really no need now if one were to do a little reading on their own. [/quote]

Rea…ding?

It really would cut down on the numerous questions in the product pages…

Can I use this with…can I take these on the same day, how far apart…etc…
Sometimes it is unclear if certain products can be used together or used opposite days.

HEy guys
Yeah we can read and digest info but with different products and amount per serving it’s a pain to sit andfigure it all out especially when I tend to work almost 17 hours a day. The old way with the MAG-10 and TRIBEX was easier. Take MAG-10 this many times with xyz. Then take xyz before workout etc…

Maybe I’m strange but I like to read.
Here is what I recall(recall is 80+% do not take as gospel)

never mix:

HOT-ROX -with- Alpha Male, Spike

Carbolin 19- Alpha Male, HOT-ROX Extreme

TRIBEX- Alpha Male

can you mix TRIBEX and HOT-ROX? I have no clue mod help needed

Good things:
ZMA
Flameout
Power Drive
Surge
BETA-7
Creatine
Methoxy-7
Grow!
Metabolic Drive
BCAA

Muscle stuff:
Alpha Male
TRIBEX
Carbolin 19

Fat loss stuff:
HOT-ROX
HOT-ROX Extreme

instant boost:
Spike

*For performance you definitely want:
Power Drive, Spike, BETA-7, creatine

*recovery: Flameout, ZMA, BCAA’s, Surge, creatine

*Max strength: Alpha Male, Methoxy-7, creatine, Spike, Power Drive

*-protien is a given,(Metabolic Drive, Grow!)this is by no means a complete list so do the reading yourself on any supplements you are interested in. I will not be held liable for any use/misuse of the information contained in this post.