T Nation

Biotest Stacks?

I was warning if T-Nation ever had any plans to sell supplements in packages together with a discount? Maybe something like Power Drive, Surge, Beta-7, BCCA’s, etc etc?

I reallllly doubt it. It’s far too easy to just hit “add to cart” after puting the number 1,2 or 3 in the little white boxes. I believe the guys that run the company would rather have people become knowledgable about the supps and then make their own decisions. They tend not to run with the pack on a lot of stuff.

[quote]Lonnie123 wrote:
I reallllly doubt it. It’s far too easy to just hit “add to cart” after puting the number 1,2 or 3 in the little white boxes. I believe the guys that run the company would rather have people become knowledgable about the supps and then make their own decisions. They tend not to run with the pack on a lot of stuff.[/quote]

I don’t think it’s about them making the decisions for us or conforming to other company standards rather than a simple discount on item normally ordered together based on their sales to possibly give them a higher profit and at the same time pass onto us some money saving incentives.

[quote]daltron wrote:
I don’t think it’s about them making the decisions for us or conforming to other company standards rather than a simple discount on item normally ordered together based on their sales to possibly give them a higher profit and at the same time pass onto us some money saving incentives.[/quote]

Most T-Nation products are already heavily discounted in comparison to what they do, or would, sell for through stores.

Those that been around for a while remember when many Biotest supplements used to be twice as much.

[quote]Mod Brian wrote:
daltron wrote:
I don’t think it’s about them making the decisions for us or conforming to other company standards rather than a simple discount on item normally ordered together based on their sales to possibly give them a higher profit and at the same time pass onto us some money saving incentives.

Most T-Nation products are already heavily discounted in comparison to what they do, or would, sell for through stores.

Those that been around for a while remember when many Biotest supplements used to be twice as much.[/quote]

Thanks for the info.