Biotest Stack

I want to start taking some Biotest products and I had a question about stacking them. I want to take Alpha Male, Carbolin 19, and Methoxy-7. Is it possible to take those all at once or should I cycle them.

I’m also confused about the main differences of them. Generally what are the big differences as far as the results to expect? I was also looking on the Biotest.net site and the moderator on there posted that Alpha Male is more potent than MAG-10. That isn’t true is it? Any help you guys could give would be great. Thanks!

[quote]Playboy wrote:
I was also looking on the biotest.net site and the moderator on there posted that Alpha Male is more potent than MAG-10. That isn’t true is it? Any help you guys could give would be great. Thanks![/quote]

Playboy, this is the post by the moderator you’re referring to:

"MAG-10 the Avenger isn’t replacing Alpha Male.

Alpha Male is actually a more potent product."

[quote]Playboy wrote:
I want to start taking some Biotest products and I had a question about stacking them. I want to take Alpha Male, Carbolin 19, and Methoxy-7. Is it possible to take those all at once or should I cycle them.

I’m also confused about the main differences of them. Generally what are the big differences as far as the results to expect? I was also looking on the Biotest.net site and the moderator on there posted that Alpha Male is more potent than MAG-10. That isn’t true is it? Any help you guys could give would be great. Thanks![/quote]

The moderator was referring to MAG-10 the Avenger, not MAG-10 the former pro-steroid product.

Alpha Male is designed to increase endogenous testosterone production.

Methoxy-7 is a non-steroidal anabolic compound, as is Carbolin 19, but they work via different mechanisms. I address purposed mechanisms under the Methoxy-7, and the same is explained in part for Carbolin 19 under the Ultimate Anabolic Bridge thread.

[quote]Cy Willson wrote:
The moderator was referring to MAG-10 the Avenger, not MAG-10 the former pro-steroid product.

Methoxy-7 is a non-steroidal anabolic compound, as is Carbolin 19, but they work via different mechanisms. I address purposed mechanisms under the Methoxy-7, and the same is explained in part for Carbolin 19 under the Ultimate Anabolic Bridge thread.
[/quote]

Ok, my mistake. I was confusing the Avenger with that ultra-potent MAG-10 that came out right before Biotest dicontinued it. I guess have 2 other questions then:

What exactly is endogenous testosterone and how is it different from normal testosterone. I tried looking it up but I couldn’t really understand the stuff I read about it.

Also. From what I’ve read I can take Methoxy-7 with Alpha Male, can I take Carbolin with these 2 also? Thanks!

[quote]Playboy wrote:
Cy Willson wrote:

Ok, my mistake. I was confusing the Avenger with that ultra-potent MAG-10 that came out right before Biotest dicontinued it. I guess have 2 other questions then:

What exactly is endogenous testosterone and how is it different from normal testosterone. I tried looking it up but I couldn’t really understand the stuff I read about it.

Also. From what I’ve read I can take Methoxy-7 with Alpha Male, can I take Carbolin with these 2 also? Thanks![/quote]

Endogenous testosterone is simply meaning the testosterone being produced within your body.

Carbolin 19, Methoxy-7 and Alpha Male can all be used at the same time.

[quote]Cy Willson wrote:
Playboy wrote:
Cy Willson wrote:

Also. From what I’ve read I can take Methoxy-7 with Alpha Male, can I take Carbolin 19 with these 2 also? Thanks!

Endogenous testosterone is simply meaning the testosterone being produced within your body.

[/quote]

Do you recommend these three together or just the Carbolin 19 and the Alpha Male

Dude, taking a “shotgun” approach isn’t going to get you much.

I’d personally suggest you analyze your diet before looking into getting into a big supplement stack.

Read John Berardi’s stuff.

Supplements will not fix your diet.

Supplements wont also fix your training.

Those two things need to be “Dialed in” or you are wasting your money.

[quote]10count wrote:
Cy Willson wrote:
Playboy wrote:
Cy Willson wrote:

Also. From what I’ve read I can take Methoxy-7 with Alpha Male, can I take Carbolin 19 with these 2 also? Thanks!

Do you recommend these three together or just the Carbolin 19 and the Alpha Male[/quote]

Because they work via different mechanisms, I’d go with all three.

[quote]Cy Willson wrote:
10count wrote:
Cy Willson wrote:
Playboy wrote:
Cy Willson wrote:

Do you recommend these three together or just the Carbolin 19 and the Alpha Male

Because they work via different mechanisms, I’d go with all three.[/quote]

TY Cy for you fast response on my question

[quote]TheBige wrote:
Dude, taking a “shotgun” approach isn’t going to get you much.

I’d personally suggest you analyze your diet before looking into getting into a big supplement stack.

Read John Berardi’s stuff.

Supplements will not fix your diet.

Supplements wont also fix your training.

Those two things need to be “Dialed in” or you are wasting your money.[/quote]

I don’t remember posting a copy of my diet on this website or any other website. You do have good advice for someone that doesn’t know what they are doing, but I do have a little experience on the whole diet thing

True, and sorry if I came of aggressive.

It’s just that currently the people I know who workout have been going supplement crazy and letting there diet and training slide by saying “Well I can drink all this beer if I double dose my [thermogeic] tomorrow”

Or even more painfull

"I don’t need to work out today cause my last workout was like double as effective cause I’m taking [hyped up musclebuilder] "

I’m sorry I responded how I did, I reacted as if you were someone I knew.

Sorry =p

[quote]Playboy wrote:

I’m also confused about the main differences of them. Generally what are the big differences as far as the results to expect? I was also looking on the Biotest.net site and the moderator on there posted that Alpha Male is more potent than MAG-10. That isn’t true is it? Any help you guys could give would be great. Thanks![/quote]

Ive done the Alpha Male, Methoxy-7 and Carbolin stack and got Great results…just add in some ZMA at bedtime and you’ll be set

[quote]TheBige wrote:

It’s just that currently the people I know who workout have been going supplement crazy and letting there diet and training slide by saying “Well I can drink all this beer if I double dose my [thermogeic] tomorrow”

Or even more painfull

"I don’t need to work out today cause my last workout was like double as effective cause I’m taking [hyped up musclebuilder] "

Sorry =p
[/quote]

I wouldn’t apologize. I think you were right to question his diet. That is the place to start. No where in his post did he indicate that he thought his diet was on track. The first thing I thought when I read his post was that he was looking for quick fixes.

My suggestion to the OP is to not start out stacking anything. You have no idea how helpful each compound will be for you, so how will you know how effective a stack will be? I’ve taken Methoxy-7 and Carbolin 19 before, one worked well the other didn’t. Had I stacked them and gotten good results I would have stayed on them both needlessly.

[quote]TheBige wrote:

Or even more painfull

Sorry =p
[/quote]

No worries. I do agree with you about the majority of people putting the diet aside and doubling up on the T thinking it will make a difference.

[quote]eengrms76 wrote:
I wouldn’t apologize. I think you were right to question his diet. That is the place to start. No where in his post did he indicate that he thought his diet was on track. The first thing I thought when I read his post was that he was looking for quick fixes.

My suggestion to the OP is to not start out stacking anything. You have no idea how helpful each compound will be for you, so how will you know how effective a stack will be? I’ve taken Methoxy-7 and Carbolin 19 before, one worked well the other didn’t. Had I stacked them and gotten good results I would have stayed on them both needlessly.[/quote]

But the feed isn’t about diets is about a supplement stack. Some of the people on this site need to remember that not everyone is 15 years old. (Don’t stereotype people it not nice)

I have never posted about my diet. I don’t have any questions about it. I have great gain and my strength has an even increase

(Stereotype) if someone asks about a supplement or a stack. Everyone jumps to the conclusion that the person is just looking for as you stated “a quick fix”.

I understand that the majority of this site more than likely is looking for that “quick fix”, but not everyone

I never asked how it works for someone else. I just asked if it could be stacked with the other two supplements

and just to clarify I never asked for an apology, but it was appreciated

[quote]10count wrote:
But the feed isn’t about diets is about a supplement stack. Some of the people on this site need to remember that not everyone is 15 years old. (Don’t stereotype people it not nice)[/quote]

Feed? I hope you mean thread. To be honest I didn’t think you were 15 years old. It’s a sterotype on your part to think that only 15 year olds are new to this. I’m almost 30 and am still fairly new to the game.

Is it not ok for us to question it? Some of the supplements you listed give us an indication of what your goals are, but not the entire picture.

quote if someone asks about a supplement or a stack. Everyone jumps to the conclusion that the person is just looking for as you stated “a quick fix”.

I understand that the majority of this site more than likely is looking for that “quick fix”, but not everyone[/quote]

So… since you believe the majority of people on here are supposedly looking for a quick fix, how is it a stereotype to think that?

[quote]I never asked how it works for someone else. I just asked if it could be stacked with the other two supplements

and just to clarify I never asked for an apology, but it was appreciated[/quote]

Each specific supplement has a dedicated thread where all of the stacking questions have been asked/answered. Given that most people know that, I assumed you were a newbie.

And also- just because you didn’t ask a specific question on an open public forum, doesn’t mean information will not be provided if we feel it may be beneficial.

[quote]eengrms76 wrote:
10count wrote:
But the feed isn’t about diets is about a supplement stack. Some of the people on this site need to remember that not everyone is 15 years old. (Don’t stereotype people it not nice)

Feed? I hope you mean thread. To be honest I didn’t think you were 15 years old. It’s a sterotype on your part to think that only 15 year olds are new to this. I’m almost 30 and am still fairly new to the game.

I have never posted about my diet. I don’t have any questions about it. I have great gain and my strength has an even increase

Is it not ok for us to question it? Some of the supplements you listed give us an indication of what your goals are, but not the entire picture.

(Stereotype) if someone asks about a supplement or a stack. Everyone jumps to the conclusion that the person is just looking for as you stated “a quick fix”.

I understand that the majority of this site more than likely is looking for that “quick fix”, but not everyone

So… since you believe the majority of people on here are supposedly looking for a quick fix, how is it a stereotype to think that?

I never asked how it works for someone else. I just asked if it could be stacked with the other two supplements

and just to clarify I never asked for an apology, but it was appreciated

Each specific supplement has a dedicated thread where all of the stacking questions have been asked/answered. Given that most people know that, I assumed you were a newbie.

And also- just because you didn’t ask a specific question on an open public forum, doesn’t mean information will not be provided if we feel it may be beneficial.[/quote]

for being so new to the game you sure are quick to voice you opinion the sterotype about being 15 yrs old is how people jump to the conclusion that its just some young punk trying to take the easy way out

You can question anything you won’t. I’m not one to take away your constitutional rights. But when the thread is about a supplement stack and not my diet you might want to stick to the topic. If you want to tell people how to die and workout you might want to check out the beginner forum.

Because as soon as someone want to ask about a supplement. Everyone including your self jump all over there shit, and start telling them to get there diet in check.

and if you remember I did as a specific question.

it was about stacking one supplement with two others

[quote]10count wrote:
for being so new to the game you sure are quick to voice you opinion the sterotype about being 15 yrs old is how people jump to the conclusion that its just some young punk trying to take the easy way out

You can question anything you won’t. I’m not one to take away your constitutional rights. But when the thread is about a supplement stack and not my diet you might want to stick to the topic. If you want to tell people how to die and workout you might want to check out the beginner forum.

Because as soon as someone want to ask about a supplement. Everyone including your self jump all over there shit, and start telling them to get there diet in check.

and if you remember I did as a specific question.

it was about stacking one supplement with two others [/quote]

What a worthless, garbled ass rant…

First- I didn’t say I was “so” new, just fairly new in comparison to most on here.

Second- “Die and workout”- WTF does that mean? Have you ever actually read something you’ve written?

Third- The reason we jump “all over your shit” for asking about supplements is because we know that 90% (arbitrary number to indicate a lot) of the time it’s not the supplements that are needed but a diet fix. You could have easily just said, when you were asked, that my diet is fine. You don’t need to jump “all over our shit” just for asking a simple question.

Next time you ask for advice be open to the actual advice given, even if you don’t necessisarily agree or think it will help you, as you never know.

So back to the stereotyping portion of this thread. As you stated above 90% (arbitrary number to indicate a lot) of the time it’s not the supplements that are needed but a diet fix.

Now I’m a cop in this great world (not saying it as a threat or anything so don’t start on that) and its sad to say that the majority of the crimes committed on a daily bases are committed by the black and Hispanic race. So if I was you, I would see a man or woman of these ethnic groups and stop them for questioning because I responded to three or more larcenies that were committed by that race the day before.

I am open minded about what people have to say about my question. I’m not open minded about someone trying to tell me something that has nothing to do with the topic. If you read back on this thread were Cy responded to my question that was the kind of info I was looking for. If screen name (thebige) would have said no it’s shitty don’t take those three together or something along those lines it would have been appreciated.

Then there’s always that jack ass that feels the need to add there two cents (YOU) ((I wouldn’t apologize. I think you were right to question his diet. That is the place to start. No where in his post did he indicate that he thought his diet was on track. The first thing I thought when I read his post was that he was looking for quick fixes. My suggestion to the OP is to not start out stacking anything. You have no idea how helpful each compound will be for you, so how will you know how effective a stack will be. I’ve taken Methoxy-7 and Carbolin 19 before, one worked well the other didn’t. Had I stacked them and gotten good results I would have stayed on them both needlessly))

You did write this and it was kind of helpful but you didn’t tell me which one worked better for you (I’ve taken Methoxy-7 and Carbolin 19 before, one worked well the other didn’t. Had I stacked them and gotten good results I would have stayed on them both needlessly) Now that would have been a good answer, but you had to add all of the other BS before it.

[quote]10count wrote:
So back to the stereotyping portion of this thread. As you stated above 90% (arbitrary number to indicate a lot) of the time it’s not the supplements that are needed but a diet fix.

Now I’m a cop in this great world (not saying it as a threat or anything so don’t start on that) and its sad to say that the majority of the crimes committed on a daily bases are committed by the black and Hispanic race. So if I was you, I would see a man or woman of these ethnic groups and stop them for questioning because I responded to three or more larcenies that were committed by that race the day before.[/quote]

Finally an intelligent response. I don’t agree with your assessment here because I doubt that 90% of the crimes committed in this country are by these ethnic groups. At best, not really knowing the stats just having common sense, I’m sure it’s considerably lower. A lot of white people commit crimes too.

Well this is your problem then. It didn’t hurt you any to read these posts. It wasn’t our intention to personally offend you, just ask a question. As I’ve stated previously- a simple “my diet is fine” would have sufficed. The other 90% of the people who ask the same supplement questions as you our comments would have applied to, so don’t blame us for trying to assist.

[quote]If you read back on this thread were Cy responded to my question that was the kind of info I was looking for. If screen name (thebige) would have said no it’s shitty don’t take those three together or something along those lines it would have been appreciated.

Then there’s always that jack ass that feels the need to add there two cents (YOU)[/quote]

Thank you for calling me the jackass. I’m not the one who posted a question and then flamed the responses, even if they weren’t exactly what I was looking for. In hindsight yes it would have been more approriate to just answer the stacking question, but it didn’t hurt to ask about the diet. And I would probably do it again if another thread like this popped up. As for me adding my two cents, isn’t that the underlying reason this entire forum, and internet forums in general, even exist? If you only wanted advice form Mods or the staff here, you should have just sent them a PM.

Yeah sorry about that. Carbolin 19 worked better for me. Would that have swayed your opinion though? The point of my “BS” was that stacking multiple products you’ve never tried is not advised, at least in my opinion, until you know how each one works for you. Most supplements on this site do not affect each other, so you can assume the individual responses will still occur while stacking. That’s not the case with say HOT-ROX and Spike, where those two don’t get along.