Biotest/Spike at Wal-Mart

Had to run in and grab a few things this evening at the local Wal-Mart and was pleasently suprised to see not only Fahrenheit on the shelves but HOT-ROX and Spike!!!

Paid $17.88 +tax for 28 Spikes plus a nifty “Spike Bullet” was free with the box. Cool free toy, TC. :slight_smile:

Seriously, glad to see Biotest is expanding out. If Spike has been in Wal-Mart for a while, I apolgize for spreading old news.

How much was the HOT-ROX?

I’m pretty sure that stuff is “lower strength”. But I could be wrong.

What’s the mg per cap of Spike?

Good question above about wal-mart Spike dosing. Is it normally dosed or under dosed for wal-mart?

My guess is lower mg per cap since it’s cheaper per cap compare to buying it here on T-Nation.

I was at GNC today and they were selling 50 tablet bottles of Spike for $34.99 and the pills were 400 mg each same as what is sold here.

Looked to be full strength to me.

For sure the HOT-ROX is NOT what is sold here. The HOT-ROX at walmart has 950mg active compound v. 1500 sold here. The Fahrenheit I am not sure about nor the Spike.

Just bought 2 bottles of Fahrenheit tonight for my girlfriend though, funny how this thread got started the same day.

I spread out the merch and made all the labels face forward when I was there…helping the community out.

The Spike from Wal-Mart is same stength as the on-line store, same product info label, etc. Biggest difference was instead of a bottle the pills are in blister packs like cold pills.

They could sell Biotest in Walmart over here, albeit Asda Wal-Mart. Instead they sell Maximuscle. Shit.

[quote]danreeves1973 wrote:
Paid $17.88 +tax for 28 Spikes plus a nifty “Spike Bullet” was free with the box. Cool free toy, TC. :slight_smile:
[/quote]

Take a picture and post it!

Well, I guess I’ll have to buy my Spike from Walmart from now on, if it’s that much cheaper.

[quote]nephorm wrote:
danreeves1973 wrote:

Well, I guess I’ll have to buy my Spike from Walmart from now on, if it’s that much cheaper.[/quote]

There are fewer pills, that’s why it’s cheaper. Still it’s nice to see accessability is increasing. Buying over the web and waiting is not my favorite thing to do.

[quote]nephorm wrote:
danreeves1973 wrote:

Well, I guess I’ll have to buy my Spike from Walmart from now on, if it’s that much cheaper.[/quote]

The Wal-Mart version has fewer tablets (28) than the bottle we sell here at T-Nation (50).

Anyone know if this is an American-only Walmart deal?

-FC

TC,

Do you guys also sell Metabollic Drive and Surge at walmart?

-thanks

[quote]RedRaven wrote:
TC,

Do you guys also sell Metabollic Drive and Surge at walmart?

-thanks[/quote]

(In case TC doesn’t get back to this thread…)
I’d put money on the answer being “No.”

Funny how the introduction of Biotest Creatine created a thread with everyone talking about how now they can order ALL their supps online from one source, and support a great site, while over here there’s a rush to WalMart because the assumption is that it will be a better deal than what Biotest offers us here.

Read the labels, people! Stick with T-Nation!

[quote]TShaw wrote:

Funny how the introduction of Biotest Creatine created a thread with everyone talking about how now they can order ALL their supps online from one source, and support a great site, while over here there’s a rush to WalMart because the assumption is that it will be a better deal than what Biotest offers us here.

Read the labels, people! Stick with T-Nation![/quote]

Membership has it’s privleges.

[quote]sully’s wrote:
TShaw wrote:

Read the labels, people! Stick with T-Nation!

Membership has it’s privleges.[/quote]

Being in Canada doesn’t.

I got my first Spike at GNC to give it a try. Liked so much I’m placing an order next payday for other products to give a new training regimen a try.

The Spike sold at Wal-Mart is the exact same product as is sold at T-Nation. As TC stated it is 28 capsules per bottle, resulting in a reduced price.

Classic Grow!, Metabolic Drive, and Biotest Surge are not sold at Wal-Mart.

Shaun