Biotest Shipping Policies

I’m wondering, does Biotest use delivery confirmation or not?

I’m generally away from my apartment(at work) during the time of the day when the FedEx/UPS guys come through my portion of town, so, probably won’t be here to sign for it. Before anyone suggests it, I don’t have anyone that I can ask to sign for it either.

[quote]Moon Knight wrote:
I’m wondering, does Biotest use delivery confirmation or not?

I’m generally away from my apartment(at work) during the time of the day when the FedEx/UPS guys come through my portion of town, so, probably won’t be here to sign for it. Before anyone suggests it, I don’t have anyone that I can ask to sign for it either.[/quote]

Go to the Biotest website and call customer service, i’m sure they can figure something out

Mod Note: the contact information for Biotest Customer Service is provided below.

Email: service@biotestedge.com
Phone: 800-525-1940
Fax Toll Free:
888-556-2727
Phone Outside the US and Canada:
719-884-7101
Fax Outside the US and Canada:
719-473-7700

If you have an on site apartment manager, why not have the package delivered to the manager’s office. Most Apt. Manager’s will accept packages for you and hold them till you pick it up. You may have to sign a form first. Check with your apartment manager to be sure.

Biotest uses Fed-Ex, which does use a tracking number with all of their shipments. I am never home when Fed-Ex has delivered my supps, but they always leave on the back porch of my apt. I know there is a box that has to be checked for Fed-Ex shipments before a package can be left if nobody is home, so in this case Biotest must do so on all their shipments ( from my experience). I had a question about their shipping too, if I ordered on Saturday, will it be Monday before it is shipped out? I emailed customer service yesterday morning, but no response yet. Reason I am asking is that if that is the case, I need to go buy some protein from the healthfood store to tide me over for a couple of days… Thanks…