T Nation

Biotest shipped to Canada?

Anybody ever order Androsol from Netrition and have it succesfully arrive in Canada? Anyone have it seized? Just wondering as I want to make an order but when doing so online, this message popped up saying it could be seized and I could be charged. While I doubt they’d ever bother me with charges over one bottle of A-sol, I’d hate to have it seized. Advice please???

Well, myself and my buddy just ordered 6 bottles into Canada successfully from the Biotest store. That is to say, we had them shipped to a friend in Vancouver, and he will ship to us in Alberta. I’m guessing it made it through ok due to the rather loose drug policies in BC. I could be wrong but in the end it amounts to the same thing.

I’m pretty new to all of this, so I can’t comment on whether or not they’d charge you, but I really, really doubt it. That sounds like WAY too much work over one bottle. Perhaps that law is to stop the mom and pop shops from getting it in in any quantity? Besides that, from what I’ve heard, alot of cops are into lifing (for the job), and I would imagine use more questionable subtances then a little Andro.

That’s my 2 cents

good to hear you guys have successfully ordered from the biotest store! i’m moving to vancouver myself in two weeks, so i’ll try the fast fat diet as soon as i get there!

I have had mixed results. Last year I got it from Biotest with no problem. A few weeks ago I ordered from another company and it was refused by customs. No charges were filed, I just got a letter saying it was refused. It was only 2 bottles as well. I think it really has to do with the individual at customs who is checking your package that day. I ordered it again, this time without the labels on it and I received it no problem.