T Nation

Biotest Product Q's

Firstly, yes i’ve tried searching for answers and have failed to find any (though if i missed something, feel free to pay me out… lightly)

My questions regard products M, HOT-ROX, and Methoxy-7.

Where I live, androstan and estren derivitives/substitutes are not importable (go go Australia). After examining as best I could the formulas for all biotest products available at the New Zealand biotest store (biotestedge.co.nz) it is quickly concluded that MAG-10 will never enter my GIT, however I can not see any androgen substitutes on te aforementioned products.

My bio-chemistry is still at an amateur level, so it is likely I missed something, therefore I am mainly asking if any of the mentioned products contain androgen substituted molecules?

Mind you, according to the TGA (http://www.tga.gov.au/docs/html/bringmed/apendixa.htm) “Anabolic or androgenic substances” are considered illegal, however i can not see a short list preventing any of the mentioned products.

Any help appreciated and thanks in advance.

[quote]AKA wrote:
Firstly, yes i’ve tried searching for answers and have failed to find any (though if i missed something, feel free to pay me out… lightly)

My questions regard products M, HOT-ROX, and Methoxy-7.

Where I live, androstan and estren derivitives/substitutes are not importable (go go Australia). After examining as best I could the formulas for all biotest products available at the New Zealand biotest store (biotestedge.co.nz) it is quickly concluded that MAG-10 will never enter my GIT, however I can not see any androgen substitutes on te aforementioned products.

My bio-chemistry is still at an amateur level, so it is likely I missed something, therefore I am mainly asking if any of the mentioned products contain androgen substituted molecules?

Mind you, according to the TGA (http://www.tga.gov.au/docs/html/bringmed/apendixa.htm) “Anabolic or androgenic substances” are considered illegal, however i can not see a short list preventing any of the mentioned products.

Any help appreciated and thanks in advance.[/quote]

The only products that fit those categories are 4-AD-EC and MAG-10.

The supplements you asked about, HOT-ROX, Methoxy-7, and M don’t fit those categories.

Thank you for the rapid reply Cy, your info is appreciated and gives hope to being able to experience true bio-test products.

I’m taking HOT-ROX and Methoxy now, and both work well.

I live in new zealand… and yep they got here thankfully.