T Nation

Biotest Plazma Info?

Dave Tate recently mentioned Biotest’s Plazma in a recent article of his:

I looked on the site and couldn’t find it.

Does anyone know what it is or where to get it?

I believe that it’s Biotest’s newest supplement. Whenever CS gets info about it, it will be posted on the site.

Alright thanks

[quote]Peter Noto wrote:
Dave Tate recently mentioned Biotest’s Plazma in a recent article of his:

I looked on the site and couldn’t find it.

Does anyone know what it is or where to get it?[/quote]

It’s an in-development product to help aid in recovery and pull nutrient rich blood to the muscles to be taken in conjunction with Anaconda. It’s being tested by a lot of top guys like CT, John Meadows, CS, Dave Tate, etc, i would just watch the spills for any updates but as of now there is no release date. My guess is when its ready that’s when they will release it.

Sounds cool, may have to give it a try when it becomes available.

Also, start saving up from now. If Anaconda costs $5.36 per serving and this stuff should be used in conjunction with it, you may need a 2nd job to support your supplement habit.

Plus at that price Anaconda better put on 20lbs of pure muscle in 8 weeks or else :slight_smile:

[quote]Myosin wrote:
Also, start saving up from now. If Anaconda costs $5.36 per serving and this stuff should be used in conjunction with it, you may need a 2nd job to support your supplement habit.

Plus at that price Anaconda better put on 20lbs of pure muscle in 8 weeks or else :)[/quote]

Very true

[quote]Myosin wrote:

Plus at that price Anaconda better put on 20lbs of pure muscle in 8 weeks or else :)[/quote]

Thats been my reason for not supplementing indigo, Anaconda and MAG-10.

I did the Anaconda protocol a few years ago. Got up to 220 lbs. I was a strong mofo. That stuff worked great.