Biotest Order - Just Received!

I am thrilled with Biotest right now. I’m from Canada, just ordered my products two days ago and…they are already here…I am so very very very very happy.

Plus, I got a protein bar to top it all off.

I ordered some Se7en, look forward to trying this stuff out and my wonderful Surge that I can no longer do without. I tried other similar products but they are not comparable to Surge!

I also bought some HOT-ROX when I was in the states a few weeks ago and right now I’m liking the stuff, no nasty side effects besides the fact that I feel the heat.

So just wanted to thank Biotest for being so efficient with my order

Kudos to you guys

I am hooked on Biotest too, I got a whole box of protein bars with my first order haha

man…a whole box?

I only got one bar, and I spent a good piece too.

and a free can of Spike Shooter :slight_smile:

[quote]PozzSka wrote:
man…a whole box?

I only got one bar, and I spent a good piece too. [/quote]

yeh me too. Whats going on Biotest? Do you not value my business as much as this other guy? lol jk…as long as u throw in a tshirt in my next order…ps. i love Surge.

[quote]PozzSka wrote:
man…a whole box?

I only got one bar, and I spent a good piece too. [/quote]

same with me…but it was a bonus i didn’t expect anyway, so can’t be mad!

also the shipping was extra fast (i’m in southern california), Biotest sure does know how to process and ship orders efficiently.

[quote]DF85 wrote:
I am hooked on Biotest too, I got a whole box of protein bars with my first order haha[/quote]

There was a promotion a few months ago where they were giving away boxes of bars with every order.