Biotest Nostalgia

They were having trouble finding the raws for T2 I think.

ok…now who was smart enough to hoarde MAG-10 back in the day? come on…out with ya!

[quote]B rocK wrote:
ok…now who was smart enough to hoarde MAG-10 back in the day? come on…out with ya![/quote]

I managed to get a few bottles, but I know a few people here do have some stashed, some have also sold it on since.

[quote]TJN713 wrote:
Nate Dogg wrote:
Grow! in packets…I remember that. They tried the powder with scoop first, then tried packets and then went back to the powder with the scoop. I did like the packets. They are convenient.

I remember Ribose C, and I also used Androsol and Nandrosol back in the day. Didn’t do much for me other than make me a bit sticky and leave a white powder on my skin after it had dried.

Also used the original MAG-10 back in the day.

Tried MD-6 once. Even tried the original Tribulus.

The original “original” Surge was better than the new original, but I like the chocolate a lot more now!

Even used 4-AD-EC when it was around. Had a love-hate relationship with the taste. Like bitter bubblegum! Burnt the shit out of your throat, but had a bubbalicious flavor too! :wink:

Ahhh…memories!

Oh, yes, the 4-AD-EC was a great product, but was a throat burner. I used to have to wash that and the liquid MAG-10 down with a little diet coke to kill the pain of it all. Great products, though.

Remember T-2(?) Things got a little dicey with that one, and it, too, disappeared. Anyone remember why?[/quote]

Actually, competitors started complaining to the FDA about T2 (because it was a thyroid hormone, technically) - it was remarkably effective and they hated it. So the FDA just brought their wrath on them and - poof! It’s perfectly understandable, though, you don’t want the government on your ass, believe you me.

[quote]HK24719 wrote:
I really liked Androsol and Nandrosol.[/quote]

Yup, and T-2

Lemon flavored Grow! bars, used to down those like they were going out of style.

[quote]Dedicated wrote:
HK24719 wrote:
AngryVader wrote:
HK24719 wrote:
I really liked Androsol and Nandrosol.

Damn! I forgot about those completely. I don’t think I ever tried those either.

How’d they work out for you?

They work very well.

Now that I think about it, I’m pretty sure I still have a bottle of Androsol in my bathroom cabinet. I may have to do another cycle soon.

Even with the act of having to spray those on, I would have loved to try them. I have heard from a lot of people they had great results with them.

D[/quote]

You may yet have your chance to have a similar experience.

(Cryptic but intriguing hint.)

how much did MAG-10 go for when Biotest sold it? bottles are going for quite a bit on ebay

[quote]TC wrote:
Dedicated wrote:
HK24719 wrote:
AngryVader wrote:
HK24719 wrote:

They work very well.

Now that I think about it, I’m pretty sure I still have a bottle of Androsol in my bathroom cabinet. I may have to do another cycle soon.

Even with the act of having to spray those on, I would have loved to try them. I have heard from a lot of people they had great results with them.

D

[/quote]

Sweet!

[quote]TC wrote:
Dedicated wrote:
HK24719 wrote:
AngryVader wrote:
HK24719 wrote:

They work very well.

D

[/quote]

Anaconda?

[quote]TC wrote:

[/quote]

theres been quite a few hints and teasers as of late, how many tricks do you guys have up your sleeves

[quote]TC wrote:
Dedicated wrote:

D

[/quote]

TC you old dog, why do you tease us so?

Better be within the next 2-3months - my dad is in the States and I’ll be able to get some goodies without import duties or shipping charges.

[quote]rsg wrote:
TC wrote:
Dedicated wrote:

D

Better be within the next 2-3months - my dad is in the States and I’ll be able to get some goodies without import duties or shipping charges.[/quote]

Holy Crap! This is very good news. No, great news! Will be anxiously awaiting any new info on this.

D

[quote]Dedicated wrote:
rsg wrote:
TC wrote:
Dedicated wrote:

D

Better be within the next 2-3months - my dad is in the States and I’ll be able to get some goodies without import duties or shipping charges.

Holy Crap! This is very good news. No, great news! Will be anxiously awaiting any new info on this.

D[/quote]

Man, this is the longest drawn out tease I’ve ever experienced; and I grew up next to a pair of hot blonde twins that baby sat me. Then they moved away; or got a restraining order…I can’t remember.

[quote]TC wrote:
Dedicated wrote:
HK24719 wrote:
AngryVader wrote:
HK24719 wrote:

They work very well.

D

[/quote]

I swear if this tease is like the Anaconda tease I’m going to be pissed lol

I so wish the old T2 and md6 were around. cycling between these two would be the shizzle.

man these were good

[quote]jaygarry wrote:
how much did MAG-10 go for when Biotest sold it? bottles are going for quite a bit on ebay[/quote]

I can’t remember, but an auction just ended for a bottle. Reserve price wasn’t met at $215, and buy it now was $275. A complete rip off if you ask me, you could easily do a great cycle with REAL gear for that, rather than a 2 week cycle with MAG-10.

[quote]counterfeitsoda wrote:
jaygarry wrote:
how much did MAG-10 go for when Biotest sold it? bottles are going for quite a bit on ebay

I can’t remember, but an auction just ended for a bottle. Reserve price wasn’t met at $215, and buy it now was $275. A complete rip off if you ask me, you could easily do a great cycle with REAL gear for that, rather than a 2 week cycle with MAG-10.[/quote]

That’s ridiculous, I picked up 4 bottles from a guy in Canada for $200US just over a year back.

MAG-10 was the best prohormone there was. Given the current state of things, nothing legal will probably ever approach it. I wish I still had some.

saying MAG-10 was a great “prohormone” is somewhat short sighted.
currently and for a while now it it is banned, so that lumps it in the same category as any illegal anabolic substance for comparison. is it great compared to synthetic testosterone? anavar? deca?

it was a pretty good supplement compared with other legal products during its time period, but a comparison of a “legal at the time” supplement is dumb because other better drugs were also once legal (dbol, for example) and are now in the same category as MAG-10.