T Nation

Biotest Nostalgia

Hey All,

I was just thinking about all the Biotest products I’ve tried over the years and wanted to start a thread to talk about some of our old favorites. I think with the exception of Ribose and the new Z-12, I’ve tried just about every Biotest product.

I miss:

  • When they used to sell Grow! in packets. My friend used to call it powdered Coco Puffs.
  • The original, liquid MAG-10. Rocket fuel in a bottle!
  • The original, MD6. Probably my favorite thermogenic of all time.

Feel free to chime in with some of your old favorites.

MAG-10 and 4-AD! Had a bottle of 4-AD in the freezer and broke it open this week.

D

[quote]Dedicated wrote:
MAG-10 and 4-AD! Had a bottle of 4-AD in the freezer and broke it open this week.

D[/quote]

I’m truly jealous! Back when they did MAG-10 Legacy, I bought a whole case, but I split it 3 ways with some friends. Now I wish I would have either kept it all for myself or just bought another case and froze it. Oh well…

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
Dedicated wrote:
MAG-10 and 4-AD! Had a bottle of 4-AD in the freezer and broke it open this week.

D

I’m truly jealous! Back when they did MAG-10 Legacy, I bought a whole case, but I split it 3 ways with some friends. Now I wish I would have either kept it all for myself or just bought another case and froze it. Oh well…[/quote]

Yes, it would be great to have a product like that again. I like the mood effect 4-AD gives me. A nice rise in my mood and eagerness to hit the iron. Not to mention some good physique changes.

D

I really liked Androsol and Nandrosol.

[quote]HK24719 wrote:
I really liked Androsol and Nandrosol.[/quote]

Damn! I forgot about those completely. I don’t think I ever tried those either.

How’d they work out for you?

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
HK24719 wrote:
I really liked Androsol and Nandrosol.

Damn! I forgot about those completely. I don’t think I ever tried those either.

How’d they work out for you?[/quote]

They work very well.

Now that I think about it, I’m pretty sure I still have a bottle of Androsol in my bathroom cabinet. I may have to do another cycle soon.

I always wished I could have tried their liquid Methoxy-7 product…sad

[quote]HK24719 wrote:
AngryVader wrote:
HK24719 wrote:
I really liked Androsol and Nandrosol.

Damn! I forgot about those completely. I don’t think I ever tried those either.

How’d they work out for you?

They work very well.

Now that I think about it, I’m pretty sure I still have a bottle of Androsol in my bathroom cabinet. I may have to do another cycle soon.[/quote]

Even with the act of having to spray those on, I would have loved to try them. I have heard from a lot of people they had great results with them.

D

I’ve got 2 bottles of MAG-10 in the freezer, thinking over using them later this year when working is dead quiet.

My Top Biotest Products (at least ones no longer offered)

  1. MAG-10…I’d give my right nut for a case of it now. (Lefty is the powerful one anyway)

  2. Androsol…though peeling my shirt off later was kinda gross feeling.

  3. Nandrosol…same sticky shirt thing.

  4. MD6…best “feeling” I’ve ever gotten from a thermo. (by the way, I saw some available on dpsnutrition up until about a week or two ago)

  5. Was gonna say something funny or witty here, but couldn’t come up with anything…I suck. Damn I wish I had a 55 gallon drum of MAG-10.

edit: 5. RIBOSE-C…knew I was missing one. Not the best one, but it tasted like pure love.

I always hear about this MAG-10, and how damn good it was. What exactly is this stuff and why isn’t it produced anymore? Search only reveals people talking about how they wish they had some.

[quote]jdrannin1 wrote:
I always wished I could have tried their liquid Methoxy-7 product…sad[/quote]

The current Se7en is significantly more potent in my opinion.

[quote]HK24719 wrote:
jdrannin1 wrote:
I always wished I could have tried their liquid Methoxy-7 product…sad

The current Se7en is significantly more potent in my opinion.[/quote]

I agree. The newer stuff is better. However, I really liked the taste of the original liquid Methoxy-7.

[quote]Dedicated wrote:
HK24719 wrote:
AngryVader wrote:
HK24719 wrote:
I really liked Androsol and Nandrosol.

Damn! I forgot about those completely. I don’t think I ever tried those either.

How’d they work out for you?

They work very well.

Now that I think about it, I’m pretty sure I still have a bottle of Androsol in my bathroom cabinet. I may have to do another cycle soon.

Even with the act of having to spray those on, I would have loved to try them. I have heard from a lot of people they had great results with them.

D[/quote]

I think the fact that it was a spray was the only reason I never tried it. My skin is pretty sensitive, so I was a little paranoid about using it. Just about everyone I knew that tried it said it worked well for them.

[quote]Vicomte wrote:
I always hear about this MAG-10, and how damn good it was. What exactly is this stuff and why isn’t it produced anymore? Search only reveals people talking about how they wish they had some.[/quote]

Holy Crap! I remember spraying on the Andro/Nandrosol and walking around all morning in my underwear with my brother looking at me like some freak!

The original MAG-10 was just about the worst tasting stuff ever! I would psych myself up looking in the bathroom mirror thinking “how badly do you want to be huge?!” -lol

S

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
Vicomte wrote:
I always hear about this MAG-10, and how damn good it was. What exactly is this stuff and why isn’t it produced anymore? Search only reveals people talking about how they wish they had some.


[/quote]

Thanks, that was interesting.

I am huge fan of MD6 I picked up a few bottles really cheap online like 12 dollars a peice! Its a really good all around thermogenetic! It doesnt give me that zoned out feeling i got from others and ECA stacks Ive made

[quote]Dave.F wrote:
I am huge fan of MD6 I picked up a few bottles really cheap online like 12 dollars a peice! Its a really good all around thermogenetic! It doesnt give me that zoned out feeling i got from others and ECA stacks Ive made[/quote]

The current MD6 isn’t the stuff we’re talking about. A while back there was an MD6 that contained Norephedrine. It didn’t make you as jittery as ephedrine and you’d just feel great while taking it. Plus, it was just a great thermogenic. Eventually, Norephedrine got banned and then Biotest reformulated MD6 I think with ephedra, until that got banned as well.