Biotest MD6 ?!?!

Apperantly there is another Biotest Supplement, MD6.

www.bodybuilding.com/store/biot/md6.html

What’s In It?
Supplement Facts:

Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Servings Per Container: 100

Amount Per Serving:

MD6 Formula: 475mg (Biotest GBX [guarana-berry extract (containing theophylline and caffeine)], p-methylcarbonylethylphenol, natural caffeine, yohimbine HCI, PEP2 [piperine, cayenne-pepper extract])

Other Ingredients:
Microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose calcium carbonate, sorbitol, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, sodium carboxymethylcellulose, maltodextrin, dextrose monohydrate, titanium dioxide, lecithin.

Directions: Take one or two tablets two times per day, each time on an empty stomach with 8 oz. of water, allowing at least six hours between doses.

Warnings: Do not take with other stimulant or weight loss supplements or any prescription or over-the-counter medicine. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Do not use if under the age of 18 years old. Keep out of reach of children.

These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Where have you been? It’s been out for a couple of weeks.

Why isnt it sold here?

Accordingt to TC (this was a few days ago) they haven’t decided on “if, when, or how” to bring it here.

[quote]Madman2 wrote:
Accordingt to TC (this was a few days ago) they haven’t decided on “if, when, or how” to bring it here.[/quote]

Yeah, I saw him say that, very intriguing.

So, this new MD6 either isn’t hardcore enough for the T-Nation audience to benefit from, or the T-Nation audience is a bunch of prancing vaginas that can’t handle the new MD6…

So weird cause the old MD6 was something to be worshiped. Almost sacred amongst us old members, and probably one of the best fat burning supplements on the planet.

So I don’t know why they wouldn’t of let us crack it open. I was hoping when the whole ephedra stuff got worked out that they would put some crazy liquid ephedra in it, but boo hoo they didn’t.

Looks like a much weaker/lower-tech product than either of the HOT-ROX products. It’s probably, like the older versions of TRIBEX and such, not intended to be sold off the T-Nation site, where they like to stick to the more potent products, but instead meant to be marketed to the average Joe (through other retailers).

[quote]Bauer97 wrote:
or the T-Nation audience is a bunch of prancing vaginas that can’t handle the new MD6… [/quote]

LOL!

[quote]Bauer97 wrote:
Madman2 wrote:
Accordingt to TC (this was a few days ago) they haven’t decided on “if, when, or how” to bring it here.

Yeah, I saw him say that, very intriguing.

So, this new MD6 either isn’t hardcore enough for the T-Nation audience to benefit from, or the T-Nation audience is a bunch of prancing vaginas that can’t handle the new MD6… [/quote]

What a total looser Bauer is. I have a magina and do plyometric lifts with it using Pavel’s new Kegelbells.

(I totally stole that from Fouts.)

[quote]Mike Sullivan wrote:

What a total looser Bauer is. I have a magina and do plyometric lifts with it using Pavel’s new Kegelbells.

(I totally stole that from Fouts.)
[/quote]

You’re just envious of how ‘loose’ I am…

And there’s no way you’re doing plyos with your “magina”, there’s no way that thing can handle anything besides isometrics, possibly incorporating a vibrating platform…

Just notice MD6 sold at most of online stores but not here.

So anyone have any more info on this? Anyone use it? What’s the difference between the new MD6 and Spike, or HOT-ROX…?

[quote]jbodzin wrote:

What’s In It?
Supplement Facts:

Amount Per Serving:

MD6 Formula: 475mg (Biotest GBX [guarana-berry extract (containing theophylline and caffeine)], p-methylcarbonylethylphenol, natural caffeine, yohimbine HCI, PEP2 [piperine, cayenne-pepper extract])

Other Ingredients:
Microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose calcium carbonate, sorbitol, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, sodium carboxymethylcellulose, maltodextrin, dextrose monohydrate, titanium dioxide, lecithin.

Directions: Take one or two tablets two times per day, each time on an empty stomach with 8 oz. of water, allowing at least six hours between doses.

Warnings: Do not take with other stimulant or weight loss supplements or any prescription or over-the-counter medicine. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Do not use if under the age of 18 years old. Keep out of reach of children.

These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
[/quote]

Does it do the same thing as Spike?

Jeezus H., man. Pay attention.

[quote]bigmike8832 wrote:
jbodzin wrote:

What’s In It?
Supplement Facts:

Amount Per Serving:

Other Ingredients:

Does it do the same thing as Spike?[/quote]

HAS anyone used it? I don’t really care that it’s not marketed here. As long as they don’t release Anaconda and not sell it through T-Nation.

Must be a new formulation of MD6. The old stuff, which I still have ONE bottle left of, was an epheddrine mix. Best on the market, too!

[quote]Damici wrote:
Jeezus H., man. Pay attention.

bigmike8832 wrote:
jbodzin wrote:

What’s In It?
Supplement Facts:

Amount Per Serving:

Other Ingredients:

Does it do the same thing as Spike?

[/quote]

Why is it so hard to get a straight answer on this…PAY ATTENTION to the question…I don’t care what the label says…

Has anyone used the NEW FORMULA of MD6??? If so, what was your experience?

We all know the old formula, the one with ephedrine, kicked ass…how abotu the new one?

If you haven’t used it, don’t post a dumbass remark.

TC? Tim? Anyone from Biotest care to explain?

My “pay attention” comment was directed at the person asking whether MD6 was the same as Spike. Spending all of 2 minutes doing some due diligence on this site would tell you what Spike does and is intended for, which is very different from MD6. If still unsure of what MD6 is intended for, spending another 2 minutes, either on this site or on Google, would answer that question as well.

And I won’t apologize for saying so. When someone REALLY isn’t lifting a finger to find out the most basic of things before posting (we’re not talking about having to delve through 50-page threads to scrape up an answer in this case), THEN they deserve to be called out on it.

[quote]mikeland wrote:
Why is it so hard to get a straight answer on this…PAY ATTENTION to the question…I don’t care what the label says…

Has anyone used the NEW FORMULA of MD6??? If so, what was your experience?

We all know the old formula, the one with ephedrine, kicked ass…how abotu the new one?

If you haven’t used it, don’t post a dumbass remark.[/quote]

Good answer…good answer!!

Most of the threads on this site turn into a “he said/she said, you’re an idiot” firefight (I’ve been reading this site for 7+ years).

All I was looking for was an answer to my question…apologies for the rudeness.

So, has anyone used the new MD6?