Biotest Grow! Whey Ingredients

On the container it says Grow! Whey contains wheat ingredients. Does Grow! Whey contain wheat gluten?

If it does contain wheat then I would say yes, it does contain gluten. I doubt you would have a reaction if you’re allergic though.

[quote]Thomas Gabriel wrote:
If it does contain wheat then I would say yes, it does contain gluten. I doubt you would have a reaction if you’re allergic though. [/quote]

I believe that I am having reactions and I am trying to determine the source. That is why I ask.

Thanks.

[quote]Thomas Gabriel wrote:
If it does contain wheat then I would say yes, it does contain gluten. I doubt you would have a reaction if you’re allergic though. [/quote]

Why do you say this?
Unless it is soo miniscule of an amount? I don’t see why you shouldn’t avoid if you have problems with gluten.

Ya, because the amount is so minuscule. The whey is manufactured in a plant that also manufactures wheat products, so it is possible for a small number of particles of wheat to be in each container. Only a fraction of each particle is gluten, so you are getting an inconsequential amount. I don’t know much about gluten allergies though. I believe there are people with nut allergies that can’t handle even microscopic amounts.

Depends on the severity of the allergy.

Nut allergies seem to elicit a stronger response and seem to be abnormally common, and hence are usually thought to be very dangerous.

Allergies are simply a malfunction in the immune system, I am allergic to peanuts, but only barely.

I can eat them but about a third of the time my lip will swell or something similar, an almost unnoticeable reaction.

Problem with allergies is that since its simply a malfunction, theres a decent chance that one day your going to have a life threatening reaction out of the blue.

Therefor I must avoid peanuts, even though I can usually eat them safely.

Also I dont know if you guys know what epinephrine is, but you can get a dose of it in an autosyringe if you have an allergy. Epinephrine will limit anaphylactic shock, but its really just a fancy way to say, a shot of adrenaline.

Fun as shit. If you guys have ever seen crank its quite accurate, even with a much lower dose. Beats coke anyday, probably safer too.

Lets do it.

There’s no calories in it, right?