Biotest Flameout's Fat Profile

On the Flameout label, under ingredients, safflower oil is listed. I know that safflower oil has a lot of omega-6’s which are pro-inflammatory. Can anyone comment on the fatty acid profile and tell me if Flameout has a significant amount of omega-6’s. I simply like to know what is in the supplements I take.

[quote]silverback285POL wrote:
On the Flameout label, under ingredients, safflower oil is listed. I know that safflower oil has a lot of omega-6’s which are pro-inflammatory. Can anyone comment on the fatty acid profile and tell me if Flameout has a significant amount of omega-6’s. I simply like to know what is in the supplements I take.[/quote]

The Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) isomers in Flameout are derived from isomerized safflower oil.

Flameout doesn’t actually contain straight safflower oil, however.

[quote]Mod Brian wrote:
silverback285POL wrote:
On the Flameout label, under ingredients, safflower oil is listed. I know that safflower oil has a lot of omega-6’s which are pro-inflammatory. Can anyone comment on the fatty acid profile and tell me if Flameout has a significant amount of omega-6’s. I simply like to know what is in the supplements I take.

The Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) isomers in Flameout are derived from isomerized safflower oil.

Flameout doesn’t actually contain straight safflower oil, however. [/quote]

Thank you for your speedy response.