Biotest Delivery to the Middle East?!

Hi guys,

I’m a British expat working out in the Middle East. I’ve been lurking around on the forum for a while but only just joined up.

I’d love to give the V-Diet a try, but I was wondering if anyone has any experience of Biotest supplements being sent overseas, in particular to the middle east (Qatar)?
If not, I’m gonna be forced to use the unknown brand-name crap they sell over here :frowning:

Thanks a lot!

Bob

I’ve never tried shipping to Qatar but I know they shipped to Morocco. The only way to know (unless a mod answers the question) is to try and order and just see what happens. You’ll have to use Paypal to pay for your order though (not a big deal though since you can use your credit card through Paypal).

Shipping was obviously more than it is to the US but I didn’t think it was terrible. Then you’ll have to check with customs in Qatar but in Morocco I had to go pick up the packages from the post office and pay customs on most things.

OK, thanks allen. I’ll try a couple of packs of HOT-ROX and see what happens :slight_smile:

And if you’re lucky the customs guys won’t know the exchange rate. In Morocco, even though the dollar value was posted right on the outside of the package they always asked me how much it was worth. And it seems like my math was a little fuzzy at times :slight_smile:

hey bob i am an egyptian, so i live in the area :smiley: .

if ur at qatar , dubai or bahrain give it a shot they are more civilized there with the foreigners and won’t bug u. don’t get something huge get a bottle of zma for instance if it works fine get all u want.

also at qatar iam sure there a sports shops that sell products of ON , universal, prolab and other brand name supps. when i went to dubai there was and i bought some stuff for a decent price.

Oh yeah, that’s true about how much you order. If you order too much then they think you are going to sell it instead of buying it for personal use. I ran into that problem in Morocco but luckily they were able to tell from looking at me that I worked out and I was able to convince them it was just for me.

Thanks guys. Run into a new problem now - according to the store, Biotest don’t deliver to PO boxes. This is a problem, as Qatar hasn’t got a proper postal address system and everyone, companies included, use the PO box system!

Any ideas how I can get around it?

Thanks!

Hmm…how is it listed? For example when I also used a PO box in Morocco but I guess it didn’t look like a PO box in the address. So even though the address was PO Box 2136, in the address it was listed as BP 2136.

Don’t know if that helps at all but as long as the delivery companies know where to take the package I wouldn’t think it would be a big deal.

Ah well, tried ordering some HOT-ROX Extreme and some Flameout so I’ll just wait and see how it goes :slight_smile: Thanks for the help! :slight_smile: